44| Back In Schooldays

Published on 16th December 2021.
______________________________

(THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT)
Just thought about including this message beforehand from now. lol.

Heard the song?
Someone said that Zayn's high pitch voice sounds like Mickey mouse. And now, I can't unsee it!

Ready for Rishi's POV?

Don't miss the second half.

I don't wanna live forever,
'Cause I know I'll be living in vain
And I don't wanna fit wherever
I just wanna keep calling your name
Until you come back home

– R I S H A B H –

The sound of rain pouring outside hit my ears and I hid my face in the pillow. Well, it was not just a pillow, but more precious than it. The music of rain became louder and was almost successful in waking me up.

Almost.

I slightly opened my eyes and a smooth skin came into my view. Her breasts touched my cheeks as I laid still on her chest. It was bound to happen when I slept over her last night. I threw my leg over her and sticked to her without leaving any space.

She was my safe place and I was never going to leave her alone.

Feeling her fingers between my locks, I smiled and looked up. But strangely, she was asleep, as her fingers massaged my head. How could I even expect her to be awake when we slept late last night? She was tired and I knew it very well. I too was feeling lethargic.

We just completed two months of our wedding yesterday and she prepared a surprise.

Let's say, she was successful in surprising me.

My stomach grumbled and I sighed before withdrawing my hands from her to get up. I quickly called the in-house restaurant and ordered our breakfast. As I lied back on the bed, I felt her arms wrapping around me in a tight grip. Almost half of her body was over me, not that I mind.

I smiled and tugged all her hairs which were over her face behind her ears. My fingers involuntarily slipped in her locks to rub her scalp. With raindrops producing their own music, I found sleep again.

And then...

Dang!

I couldn't even rest for a minute because of Shruti. She crawled over me and hid her face in the crook of my neck. Her breath fell over my skin all through the time, making me shiver in the dark weather.

"Shruti." I called her out while patting her back and she hummed in a low voice. "Get up."

"I can't. I'm tired. Go to sleep and let me do the same." She groaned and I sighed. My fingers slipped through her hairs to caress her scalp and I heard her moaning.

"Shruti." I again called her name and she laid still, "Shruti?" She hummed this time.

"Fine, you won. I'm up!"

"Great." I mumbled. When I felt her lips on my neck, I chuckled and pulled her close. Her breasts poked my chest and I held my breath to control myself. But the things she was doing to me now worsened my self-control. "You're not at all tired, huh?"