43| Passionate Nights

Published on 7th December 2021.
______________________________

(CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT)

Variants of Covid-19 : Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Omicron.
Le sectors in my city : Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Omicron.
I can't do this anymore!

Ongoing exams have sucked the life out of me.
Thank God it's getting over by weekend.

🎵 I'm gonna teach you some French 🎵
Lol.

Don't forget to vote, comment, share, follow...
Happy reading.

Don't lie to me
Oh baby, I've been thinking about it
You know that I've been dreaming about it
I'm gonna teach you some French

– S H R U T I –

"Shruti." Hearing my name rolling out of his mouth, I smiled and hugged him more tightly. "Are you planning on staying like this forever?"

"I don't mind." I said and heard him chuckling, "Sorry."

"For what?"

"Last night-"

"I already told you not to think more about it. And, don't be sorry to me but to yourself. It was never about me but you. You need to understand that I can't be present everytime and everywhere with you. It's upon you to see who's worthy of your trust. I just want you to be happy and safe wherever you are." His hold on me tightened as he spoke.

"I promise that I'll look upon it."

"I still can't understand how you couldn't see that man was dangerous. I mean, isn't it natural in humans?" He said and I nodded, "I can't even imagine how you spent these twenty-eight years without me." He said and I gasped.

"Rishabh! Do you want to pick up a fight again?"

His lips went up as he smiled, "My apologies, my lady." I smiled as I gazed him laughing. In these two months, he has understood me so well. It feels like we've been together for decades.

"Did you feel anything when I was talking to that man?"

"Feel?"

"Jealousy."

He sighed and held my hands between his while looking straight into my eyes, "What would you do when you see me talking to a girl who's trying to get too close to me?"

"I would punch her face and turn her bald by cutting all her hairs. A-"

"Relax. There's no-one. I just told you to imagine." He patted my back and I shook my head, "Got your answer? I'm no saint. I won't lie, I do feel jealous. I too wanted to beat the life out of him but..... everything's not in our hand." I nodded and gave him a light peck on his cheek before getting up, "Where are you going?"

"To change." I said and he raised his eyebrows.

"Why? You look so good in it."

"But, you don't like it on me-"

"Did I tell this to you?" He asked while getting up and I shook my head in negative, "Then? How come you assumed such things?"

"All the time, you were trying to get away from me. So, I thought that..."

"So you thought that I don't like you in these clothes?" I nodded and he sighed, "Remember, I told you that I love you in everything you wear. It's not any dress but you." I smiled and he returned the same. "Dance?"