27| The Night Talk

Published on 9th July 2021.
___________________________

Vote, comment, share and follow...
Happy reading!

20k reads! Yay!

Fun fact : You are not allowed to enter the court sessions if you're not wearing full length clothes.
When my mother watches those Indian serials, where they wear short dresses in the court, I can't understand how they are even allowed to.

♡  Tu itr itr sa mere 
Saanson mein bikhar jaa 
Main faqeer tere qurbat ka 
Tujhse tu maangu re

– S H R U T I –

Ma and I were in the kitchen, completing the last minute detailings of dinner. "I need to use the bathroom. Help me carry everything out." She said and I nodded. Taking the bowls and plates, she went out of the kitchen while I stayed in, waiting for the veggies to be cooked.

As I was sautéing them, I felt a pair of arms slithering around me. It was Rishabh and I could sense it even in sleep. He kept his chin over my shoulder and I felt my breath stuck for a second. "What are you doing Rishabh?"

"I was just having a check on you." He said and I could feel all the butterflies in my stomach dancing  "And these vegetables. They looks delicious. How much time does it take to be cooked?"

He was here to enquire about the dinner!

And I thought—

"It depends on the quality and water con-" I couldn't complete my sentence because of the touch of his lips, which were on my neck. I was already feeling horny, and his actions were making it difficult for me to hold back.

What if we end up having sex in the kitchen?

No way!

"Rish... Rishabh." I tried calling him, and ended up moaning his name. As he was busy in his work and was in no mood to listen to me, I called him again. "Rishabh!"

"Hmm..."

"Everyone's out." I said and he hummed. "I-"

"Rishi! Shruti! Where are you and where is the dinner?" Hearing ma's voice emerging towards the kitchen, I turned around and pushed him back.

"Go!" I yelled, more in the form of a whispering.

"What?"

"Leave!" I placed the other dishes in his hand and pushed him out.

"What are you doing in kitchen Rishi?" Ma stepped inside and asked.

"I was here to..... help you carry our dinner out. I was feeling hungry." He said and ma nodded. Thank God he handled everything on time! "I'll leave." He said and walked out.

Smelling the aroma of the veggies, I turned around and turned the knob off. Carrying them out, I kept them on the table until we started our dinner.

While eating our dinner, I felt Rishabh grabbing my hand under the table. He clasped my hand with his and ate his food as if nothing happened.

The crazy kiss we had outside our house was the last one till now. When we entered inside ma was the first one to notice us. As it was about the time for dinner, we could do nothing but join everyone.