Two

Kiana walked into her office early. Her assistant welcomed her with a smile, which she returned.

Kiana was feeling a lot better after last night.

Her memories filled with pure lust and passion. She should of taken his number. She wanted a casual thing with him. Nothing more, nothing less. He was good, very good.

Kiana came in early precisely so she could smoke a spliff before she started the day, her secret stash was in her office, so she wouldn't smoke it all at home. It made it easier to listen to everyone she saw, but also to give advice.

Kiana rolled the green substance in a paper, forming the perfect shape. She brought it between her lips with her lighter ignited ready to feel the pure bliss of the substance engulfing her lungs.

"Ms. Davidson, your first patient is here early" bounced off of the four walls of her office. Fuck. Looks like she's staying sober for this session.

"Send them in" Kiana requested. She completely forgot how she was taking on a new lot of patients as her coworker Jack was on paternity leave.

Adjusting herself in her seat, she removed the non existent lint off of her cropped off the shoulder woollen jumper and adjusted the length of her pencil skirt with a split in the thigh. Kiana took pride in her outfits. She wore her hair in her comfort hair style, opting for light makeup. She felt exposed as she hadn't put on tights today so she was left in heeled boots.

Removing her self from her thoughts her alarm went off indicating it was time for her to take her pill, she wasn't stupid nor reckless, especially after last night. She's been on the pill for years, mainly due to her period but it still helps with the extra measure of protection, which would usually be doubled but neither her or the stranger remembered the thought of a condom. She just swallowed the pill when her door clicked open.

In walked a man, with fancy dress shoes, black tailored trousers and a black buttoned up shirt. He did not look at Kiana, simply slumped himself on the chair infront of her.

He was going to be a tough one, she thought.

He looked like shit, and felt like it. The man entered the office in yesterday's clothing as he ended up falling asleep at his mother's home, in order for her to keep an eye on him and to ensure he went to this pointless session.

His eyes were bloodshot, he was high. High on drugs, alcohol, anything he could find on a short notice. He did not want to be here. He came early just so that he could leave early.

Kiana had yet to see the man's face as he didn't dare look at her. He begun to loosen his sleeves and roll them up, adjusting the chain around his neck.

Kiana watched him. Her eyes never leaving his tattooed hands as he didn't want to look up at her.

She felt a sense of familiarity.

As her eyes trailed up his body, she saw his mass of curls still perfectly gelled back with a singular strand in his face.

"Okay, listen I'm only here because my mother is 'worried' about me but I'm fine I assure you - now can you please call her telling her that I attended and we can both go about our days - seeing as though you were clearly busy" he gestured to her spliff on the table, with a hint of an Italian accent.

Kiana gasped, she forgot to put it away.

She thought he was rude and arrogant and just as she was about to scold him and tell him that he would endure this session and she would find out why he was really sent here, he looked up.

Those eyes.

It was her.

It was him.

"Shit" they said in unison.

The stranger from last night.

The woman from last night.

His mouth curved into a smirk. Oh the things he wanted to do to this woman that he didn't have time for last night. He even still had her thong in his pocket.

Kiana cleared her throat, still in shock. A mistake. Such a mishap of judgment. Oh god, she had called him daddy. She inwardly cringed at herself. "Mr..." she begun. "Romano... but you can call me daddy... or Luca either will do, as you already know" he laughed, oozing confidence and sex appeal.

Kiana knew she had to ignore the teasing. She knew she'd never hear the end of this. "Mr Romano, what happened last night was a mistake, a lapse of judgment, I simply had an itch which needed to be scratched and you happened to be there" she countered.

"So tell me, do have these lapses of judgment often? Do you let many men fuck you senselessly in bar bathrooms - causing you to whimper and beg to cum Tesoro (treasure)?" He asked.

Kiana refused to respond, her sex life was none of his business. Taking her silence as an answer, "Well then looks like things need to change, and I'll be the only one you have lapses of judgments with, now come over here and sit on my face so we can finish what we started last night" he beckoned.

How could he be so blunt. How could he talk to her like that. Was this some joke. This was her professional place of work and now he's demanding that she have sex with him.

Forgetting how unprofessional and blunt her patient was being, she couldn't help but feel her heart quickened and her body subconsciously began to rock back and forth in her chair, attempting to gain friction where she needed it most at the sound of him being so dominant and telling her exactly what he wanted her to do.

No. She wasn't doing this, she needed a high last night and she got it.

Now she was going to do the right thing and take him off of her patient list because he clearly did not need to be here.

Kiana got up from her desk and began to make her way to the door. "May I ask where you're going" he interrupted.

"I'm going to tell my assistant that you do not need my help and are simply an arrogant man-baby who uses sex as an escape" she smiled.

He sighed. Shit he fucked up. "I'm sorry" he apologised, "I'm having a bad day and thought it would be fun to mess with you".

Kiana nodded, watching him slowly opening himself up to get her to stay. "I do use sex as an escape..." he continued. Kiana made her way back to her desk to begin noting down all of this. " ... but not like last night ... that was something else... but I'm trying to get better like by coming here today. I think you can really help me you know" He sighed.

"I ask all my patients, what and how do you exactly want me to help you, we need to come up with goals so we know when you're making progress and it can be small successes for you" she explained.

He was in thought for a few moments. "I think you can help me by... coming over here and sitting that pretty pussy on my face, so I can taste what I missed out on last night" he smirked.

For fuck sake she fell for it, she fell for his shitty sob story. He wasn't stopping her this time, she marched out of her office and told Sophie that Mr. Romano would not be allowed to have another session with her again and needs to leave immediately.

With that security was called. Luca was found in Kiana's office going through his phone. Security made their way round to face him and hook his arms into theirs to escort him out, until they saw who he was. They shrunk in fear but still asked him to leave as they knew Kiana would ask questions. Luca felt like he had caused enough trouble already and began to make his way out of the office, but not before dropping something on her desk, sending Kiana a wink on his way out.

Kiana walked back into her office searching for her spliff, which she needed more than ever after that whole ordeal. She found it under some business card she's never seen before. It was Luca's business card with writing on the back, 'tesero, call me whenever you want a repeat of last night x'. She threw the card in the bin and lit her spliff instantly. She needed a break.