Forty Seven

Name - Kiana Marie Davidson
Age - 24 years old
Height - 5 ft 5
Occupation - Therapist
S/O - Luca Romano (possibly)
Parents - Paula Davidson and Eddie Brown
Siblings - Trevor 'T' Brown

"So what's the story with her parents?"

"Lucinda and Eddie were a one night stand, Paula kept Kiana, causing Eddie to want to be in Kiana's life. Paula was a neglectful, harsh mother, due to her potential regret in keeping Kiana, as Eddie made her into a submissive, silent house wife. Eddie was a busy father. He made life for Trevor and Kiana confusing. He made it seem like having multiple partners growing up was normal, as he continuously cheated on his significant other at the time as seen through the birth of Kiana as Eddie had a previous girlfriend who left because of his unfaithfulness. Consequently the siblings have never had a successful relationship with other people, nor are they good with commitment"

"Wow, Tough life. No wonder why she became a therapist"

"Yeah, I guess she feels better knowing that she can help some people when she didn't have the best family life herself"

"Wait so is she a family therapist or an addiction one?"

"From our records she never actually chose her final subsection of therapy and will help anyone that comes to her"

"Fair enough, she does seem to actually be pretty good at her job from her past patient records"

"But didn't she abuse her authority by sleeping with one of her patients?"

"Who?"

"Luca Romano"

"The thing is, we do not know whether her and Luca Romano are actually sleeping together, or whether him going to her as a therapist is just a cover up for merely a quick fuck in her office, or she actually knows everything and did in fact abuse her authority over him"

"No, we know for sure that they're sleeping together, we witnessed-"

"She's awake"

Kiana's eyes fluttered open as she moaned out, going in and out of consciousness.

She remembered waking up to Luca. To feeling like for once things were going well. And then they showered separately and then she was exploring his house... She was in his office that was the last normal thing and then...

And then she was grabbed and then everything went to shit

And then, fuck.

She shot someone

She shot Adriano and then watched Luca slit his throat and liked it.

And after everything, the next thing she knew she was being passed a jacket to cover herself up, but refused it and changed into some of Luca's clothes but it didn't help with the blood which stained her skin as a officer turned their back for her to get changed but had to stay with her to ensure she didn't run away whilst Luca was in the other room shouting when she was being dragged out of the house saying she was being taken for questioning but shoved into a black van.

Luca went to grab a gun to stop them, but they already had her in handcuffs, dragging her out of the apartment.

She began crying because everything got too much.

And now here she was, knocked out because she had panicked and passed out.

"Dr Davidson" someone in formal attire greeted her, but Kiana was too focused on the many screens behind them which had her face on it, some pictures of her and Luca, and a lot of Luca in several different places, along with Antonio, Giovanni and a few of Francesca