Forty Six

Once the couple showered separately, much to both of the disappointments due to Luca's continuous phone calls about upcoming business deals and shipment dates interrupting them, Kiana had decided to explore Luca's apartment a little more whilst he was in the shower.

Because she knew what Luca was like, she didn't bother getting properly redressed and ended up in one of his white button up shirts covering her top half - just letting the bottom curve of her ass out on display. And then she managed to find a bag full on lingerie in his walk in wardrobe - which he had told her was for her, but he hadn't had the chance to gift her it yet - so she slipped on a lacey red thong underneath, which she knew would be much to Luca's approval when he no doubt fucked her again later on

Stepping out of the shower, Luca wanted to immediately go and hunt down Kiana and pull her back into the shower with him, so that they could try again with no distractions, but he knew better. Her still being in his apartment was a massive achievement. He didn't need anything going wrong.

So instead, he went into his room to get ready for the day. He had no intentions of leaving his apartment today, if Kiana stayed, but he knew her and he knew how she'd never openly admit that she enjoyed when he dressed up smart, because it turned her on.

Slipping his boxers on and then pulling up his fresh black suit trousers, tightening the belt around his waist after he'd zipped and buttoned them, Luca paused for a moment.

He paused because despite Kiana being fairly quiet as she clearly was exploring his apartment, she'd been too quiet for a while.

"Tesoro" he called out, only to be met with nothing

But he would of heard if she left, right?

Feeling like something wasn't right, Luca grabbed his gun off of his bedside table and slowly crept out of his room, holding the lethal object infront of him, pointed, ready to shoot.

Swallowing as he was still met with suspicious quietness, Luca decided to call out again, but this time using Kiana's actual name, as he wasn't in the mood for nicknames

"Kiana" he loudly yelled

And that's when he heard it

It was almost such a minuscule sound that Luca thought he misheard it, but that noise wasn't something that he could mistake

It was the noise of a silencer clicking onto a gun.

Who the hell was in his apartment?

Rushing into the kitchen, where Luca knew the noise had come from, he halted immediately as he was met with the sight of four men dressed in suits, three of them with their guns pointed to him, and the fourth - his was pointed directly to Kiana's head.

To be met with the sight of his woman, bound, tied up to a chair in the middle of his home, wearing nothing but his white button up shirt, with red lacy panties - no doubt worn for him, with four men stood beside her - flickering their gaze down to her every so often - just to get a glimpse of her body, shamelessly licking their lips at the sight of her - ready to take her, made Luca's blood boil.

It made him want to shoot every single one of those fuckers in the head, and untie Kiana and ask questions later - but he couldn't.

He couldn't, not when the coldness of the barrel of a gun being shoved into Kiana's skull was at stake.

That he didn't know who these men were, nor who trained them, to know how fast their reflexes were for them to potentially pull the trigger on her, before he even got the chance to kill all of them.

Looking down at the woman he loved, Luca felt his heart shatter at the empty stare she was giving him. At the sight of her chest rising and falling heavily, but not in pleasure like it usually would - but instead pure fear of the situation he'd gotten her involved in.