Twenty eight

Once Kiana left the safety of that office, all her fears came rushing at once.

She realised what had actually just had happened.

Her older brother had just walked in on her sleeping with two men.

Not one, but two and two who he in fact knew, and were apparently friends with.

Fuck, she was never going to hear the end of this.

Rounding the corner, to find T stood there waiting, Kiana wanted nothing more to do than run back into Luca's office into the safety of his arms, or even take him up on his offer of her having to beg him to fuck her.

"Kiana don't you dare make a run for it" T stated, already knowing what was going on his sisters head

"Trevor I-"

"No, we're leaving this club and I'm going to take you back to mine since you clearly can't be left alone if that's what I find you doing"

Kiana reluctantly followed after Trevor. Well it wasn't like she had much of a choice, he had her arm in tight grip leading her out of the club.

"What about Cassie?" She asked, now remembering somewhat of an escape route for herself.

"I walked her to her boyfriend's car"

Kiana pouted. Now she knew she was definitely in for it. Cassie and Tom weren't here to save her, she couldn't just claim she was getting a lift with them.

As Kiana was in the crowd of sweaty bodies dancing on the dance floor, she couldn't help but look back up at the office above them. She now knew exactly why she was so drawn to look up at it earlier. She sent a weak smile up at it, knowing that Luca was definitely watching her be dragged away by her brother.

The drive to Trevor's flat was silent.

The two of them were now back in his flat.

Even though him and Kiana were siblings, he'd never taken her to his flat.

They were half siblings, same dad, but they didn't tell people that.

Kiana was going to be his little sister no matter how much they were or weren't related. He took care of her. Well he did up until five years ago, he left her to get on with life by herself because he entered the mafia world.

He didn't tell her that though, he simply told her that he was allowing her to be free and get on with life and to call him only in emergencies. Which she hadn't, so he assumed she was okay, he didn't know that she was sleeping with the one person in his life he didn't need her meeting.

"How do you know Luca?" She broke the silence, sitting down at the countertop.

"No Ki, you don't get to ask questions when I'm the one who walked in on you-"

"Trevor don't act like I haven't walked in on you fucking multiple girls" she argued, "at once" she raised her eyebrows, daring him to slut shame her for the Antonio, Luca situation when she had caught him multiple times with two girls or him and one of his old friends sleeping with one girl at the same time.

And there it was. The reason why Kiana wasn't all that scared or embarrassed of Trevor walking in on her.

Because she had caught him in the act so many times, the two of them in the past always made jokes saying that he was bound to walk in on her at one point and it happened, today. He couldn't be pissed off because he pinky promised her that he wouldn't be, no matter who it was with. And promises meant a lot to the two of them, they never broke them.

"Ki, this isn't the time to joke about the past, you need to stay away from Luca" he warned

"Why? You two seemed to be pretty close. You even managed to get into his locked office"