Twenty

Luca strolled into his apartment conflicted. He was happy he was getting the help he needed but he should of stayed away.

He should of stayed away from her.

The investigation was still on going and now he'd just spent the night at her office and they definitely knew she was important to him now.

They knew she knew things about him.

That she was his kryptonite.

The only way to actually get to him.

Kiana Davidson was a loophole into the hidden life of Luca Romano.

"Cazzo" (fuck) he cursed under his breath, as he went over to his drink cabinet.

Just as he opened the new bottle of whiskey, he stopped himself. He realised what he was doing. He needed to stop turning to drugs and alcohol. He needed to stay sober.

For himself and for her.

He asked for her help so he was going to take it seriously.

He wanted to for her.

But he was conflicted over the lie he told her earlier. He did have feelings for her or else why would he be so dependent on her.

He wanted her. He couldn't have her though, she was his therapist. That's all. Nothing more.

A professional relationship.

But he couldn't get her out of his head.

He couldn't stop thinking about how she looked sat behind her desk. How he would much prefer her ontop of it. How he would pound into her so hard everything would fall off of it.

No. Just no. He needed to stop, he couldn't ruin the one thing he was sorting out in his life.

Even though. it had only been a few hours he missed her. He wanted her. He pulled out his phone and began to look for Antonio's number.

"Antonio" Luca stated over the phone

"Yeah?" Antonio yawned

"I need to know how she's doing, what she's doing, where she is?" Luca said

"I've literally sat outside her office all night, waiting for her to leave and didn't get to sleep because you decided to go and visit her and didn't fucking leave, so give me a minute okay?" Antonio explained

"I'm not going to check on her in person because I just got home, but I'll send you the security camera footage I put up when you asked. I'll send it-" Antonio choked

"What is it?" Luca asked

"Um, I'll just send it to you boss" Antonio smirked

All of two minutes later, Luca was sent three files of video footage from Kiana's house.

Yes, this did seem a bit creepy that he had this, but he only did it for her safety, he feared that since she was seen with him more than once, people would see her as a target and would kidnap her or leave listening devices in her house.

He would never check the footage usually but he just wanted to see her face.

Luca made his way to his room and opened up his laptop to watch the file labelled 'live footage'.

A smirk creeped onto his face as he watched her.

He watched her guide the dildo in and out of her folds, as she played with her breasts. How she was putting on a show just for him without her knowledge.

He grew hard at the sight. He wanted her, he wanted to call her just hear her moan his name over the phone as she pleasured herself.

Luca took no time in undoing his belt and pulling down his boxers. He poured some lotion into his hand and wrapped it around his hardened member. He hissed at the contact. He felt like a teenage boy all over again. All of this over one girl.

He began to stroke himself at the same speed of Kiana pushing the dick inside of herself. He wanted to be there with her, his instead of a silicon member. He grunted as he saw her eyes flutter shut with pleasure, clearly moaning out loud. He stroked himself faster, wanting to finish at the same time as her.

Her naked body was on display as she opened her legs further, and began to rub her clit whilst pushing the dildo inside of her quicker. Luca couldn't help but lick his lips as he saw her twitch with pleasure, knowing she was close.

His let out a gargled moan as he watched her legs shake and body twitch from the orgasm that had just been pulled from her.

His cum spurted into his hand as he moaned out Kiana's name.

He controlled his breathing as he watched her pull out her vibrator for another round.

He shook his head at the thought of how long she would go touching herself. He needed a cold shower. He couldn't take this. She was too much.

He knew she was thinking about him.