A/N - Please Read

Okay so I've tried to make this very clear within the story, but I'm a first time writer and I'm not great at portraying this stuff and when I try to in the book, I feel like some of you are brushing past it...Kiana and Luca are toxic. They have been toxic from the very beginning and possibly to the end of the book I don't know, but either way, they are toxic. Whether they're alone or together, they both have their individual struggles and I'm not going to glamorise and romanticise mental illness such as bipolar disorder and addiction.

Luca if you could not already tell, is used to getting what he wants, and he wants Kiana. He feels like her body is an extension of her, which he has had his fill of but he wants her as a whole - not just her body, her mind included. But right now he feels like all he has is her body - therefore he watches her, whether that's an invasion of her privacy or not, he does it, he does it because he feels like there's no reason not to if she's already given him that.

Kiana is bipolar, full stop. She has demonstrated herself going through manic highs and lows within the book, within wanting to stop living, as well as using sex as an escape to make herself happy, using drugs in the workplace as well as not taking her medication regularly. She will do a lot of stuff which you do not agree with, but that is purely because she herself does not really know what she's doing - no, I'm not using mental illness to excuse her selfish acts of sleeping with Luca when he clearly is vulnerable himself, but she did what her mind thought was right for the both of them, she wasn't thinking of the future and the amount of trouble that would come from it, she was merely using what she believed would help - I.e. having sex with Luca to get him to open up because he clearly was going to avoid her questions.