A/N - Sorry & Thank you

I would like to apologise for the rushed ending of this book, but that's how I've decided to end Kiana and Luca's story as when I wrote it - I, myself was not in a very good state of mind, therefore coming back to it over these months has been pretty triggering for me but I felt as though I owed all of you an ending. To be real, I hate this book. I've hated writing it, reading back through it, all of it.

I've technically been writing this book for over a year, almost two years since I posted the first chapter back in March 2021, so I needed to end it at somepoint.

They were a very toxic couple, who both needed to get away from each other to better themselves whilst separated so that they could learn to be independent but also use each other's memory as an anchor.

I probably won't be writing anymore mafia books in the near future due to the amount of planning they involve - which I evidently didn't do for this one because it was a fat mess, but thank you for reading this book.

In all honesty, I feel like I should of written Luca to be a stalker/psychopath instead of a mafia Don but the book is done now.

If there are any plot holes or anything you would like to know about this book, feel free to comment any questions and I'll do my best to answer them or what I wanted to do with that character.

Thank you x