Six

It was 9AM and Kiana walked into her office finding a large bouquet of flowers sat on her desk.

She stopped in her tracks, confused. Not happy but confused. "Sophie what are these?" She shouted to the blonde outside of her office.

Sophie ran into Kiana's office after hearing her name. "Um they're flowers?"she said, more so a question as anyone could see that.

"Yes I know that Sophie... I mean how did...why are they in my office?" Kiana asked.

"Well they were addressed to you and I thought you'd want them in your office rather than you having to carry them up from the reception" Sophie explained

"Thank you, do you know who they're from?" Kiana asked studying the flowers as she sat at her desk.

"No I don't, but there's a card in them which is addressed to you so I left that for you to open" Sophie answered.

Kiana found the matte black envelope within the black roses and tore it open, desperate to see who had thought it would of been a good idea to send her flowers.

Sophie had left her boss to her privacy and went back to her own desk.

The note read 'I'm sorry for the other day bella, but I am heartbroken at the fact that you haven't called me yet, but there's still time - Luca x'.

Kiana had to reread over the note, just to actually process that Luca, cocky Luca Romano was apologising to her, but then ruined it by telling her to call him still.

Rolling her eyes, Kiana put threw the note in the bin and inspected the roses.

Gosh this man was persistent.

Her phone began to ring, an unknown number. Assuming it was one of her patients she answered.

"So did you like the flowers tesoro?" Luca spoke in a gruff voice

"How did- where did you even..." Kiana begun

"You're a therapist. You were mine for a few minutes, I'm meant to have your number" he responded, not even waiting for Kiana to get her question out.

"Yes, the word is 'were', therefore no longer, not after how you spoke to me. And this number is for emergencies only. For patients who actually need to talk to me about something important" She declared.

"Oh but I do need to talk to you about something important...you never called me so I thought I'd make it easier for you, since you might of lost my number, you never know" he chuckled

"I threw your card in the bin, the moment you left my office. I did not, nor do I want to call you. Please stop calling me" she spoke calmly down the phone, hoping that he'd get the message nice and clear

"You say this now, but when you're alone and horny, just remember me and the pleasure I can give you -"

Annoyed at the man wasting her time, Kiana ended the call without uttering bye and blocked his number.

She didn't need that mess.

First she had slept with him in a bathroom, then he walked into her office the very next day. Then he proceeded to make crude remarks and asked her to sit on his face in her office. Her professional place of work.

Luca was a man she did not need to go near.

She needed to stay as far away from him as she possibly could because the way he spoke to her was dangerous.

He was a man who knew what he wanted and he intended on getting it.

He didn't care if he was persistent, or he had to wait.

So Kiana needed to shut it down as soon as possible, and she was, by blocking his number and ignoring his advances in every way possible.

She looked back up at the flowers and frowned. She hated flowers, she didn't understand the hype around them, they didn't even smell nice.

Picking up the item, which Luca seemed to believe would cause her to instantly jump for joy and gush over, causing her to call him and ask to meet up, Kiana walked over to Sophie's desk with them in hand.

She sat them down without another word and returned back to her own office, ready to start the day.

Today was going to be a long day she thought.

Hopefully Luca got the hint and would leave her alone because she wasn't going to deal with this any longer. This was her place of work, not a place for him to bombard her with presents.

As Kiana sighed watching the last patient of hers leave her office, her phone notified her she had a text.

'Hey Kiana, why don't you come over next week for cooking lessons -F x'

Kiana knew it was Francesca and was excited about her new plans next week. She texted back saying that she'd love to.