Twenty five

It has been a few weeks of sex with Luca in her office. It was her only way of them getting any progress in his mental health.

Currently Kiana knew that Luca worked. She didn't know as what, but he had a demanding job. When he had to go, he had to. It was somewhat of a family business, which was handed down from his dad, but he didn't talk to him much.

The reoccurring nightmares had been something he had gotten his entire life, from a young age, but didn't want to talk about what they were about.

He claimed that it was just a matter of betrayal and hurt. Kiana knew he was holding something back, because he refused to actually describe what happened in the nightmare, and everytime he spoke about it, he'd rub her clit faster to make her eyes roll back, so she'd momentarily forget what he was talking about and just want her orgasm.

He had given her a new phone number of his, which he strictly said was only for her to call. And most importantly, only in emergencies. She didn't understand his secrecy, but she was thankful she now had a way of contacting him. Just to tease him, she even called him once, just to make sure he wasn't messing with her and he sounded stressed as hell, it was as if he was busy doing something, he wouldn't say what but he made time to talk to her. Even if it was for five minutes, which then turned into him scrutinising her for using the number for something which wasn't an emergency, but he said he liked the sound of her voice so he allowed it, that one time.

"Kiana!" Cassie called out

"Huh?" Kiana replied, looking at her friend

"I asked which bottle should we get" Cassie repeated, holding up a bottle of vodka and a bottle of Bacardi

"That one" Kiana mumbled pointing at the Bacardi, pushing the trolley to the next isle, once Cassie had put it in

Kiana was so in thought about Luca's progress she completely forgot she was currently in Tescos doing her weekly food shop with Cassie. She had been so out of it recently. Not in a bad way, but all her thoughts were consumed by Luca. Like what he was doing right now? Was he sleeping better since their sessions? Was he visiting mother and his father more often, because of her advice.

"Ki what's up with you today?" Cassie asked, putting in some milk into the trolley

"Nothing don't wor-"

"Cas, is it just me or has that man been following us around the shop?" Kiana whispered, as she noticed one man had been keeping a safe distance away from them but she remembered him from every isle they'd been in, and it wasn't like Cassie and Kiana did their shop in order, they'd always go to the most random isles

"I think he's just doing his shop like us"

"Okay whatever you say" Kiana mumbled as she glanced over at the man one more time.

Maybe she was just being paranoid for no reason, but this wasn't the first time Kiana had felt like she had been being watched the past few weeks. Maybe it was just the secrecy and mystery of Luca's life which was making her think like this. Like she wanted to be involved in it some how. Make her life more exciting, imaging someone was following and watching her, when in reality no one was because they had no reason to. She was no one, just a therapist.

"So are you excited for tonight?" Cassie asked

"Tonight?"

"Yes, tonight. Kiana why do you think I just bought alcohol?"

"Because we always buy alcohol because of how quickly we get through it"

"Shhh no need to bait me out, but I mean us going clubbing tonight. We haven't been out in so long"

"Oh yeah clubbing. I completely forgot about that. I don't know Cas, I'm just not feel-"

"I swear if you say you're not feeling it, I will make a scene in this shop right now. You were so excited about it a few weeks ago and now you're backing out. You always do this"

"Okay okay fine, We'll go out"

"Great! I've already got your outfit picked out. I'm wearing this-" Cas continued to waffle on, as Kiana drowned her out, noting down more questions to ask Luca at their next session.

They were doing well for progress, but she wanted to move away from using sex to get him to talk. It wasn't healthy, for either of them. She was getting attached and she couldn't have that. Not with someone who didn't even tell her his job.

Luca was just a patient, she couldn't fall for him.

It would destroy her.

And he definitely didn't need a relationship right now if he was asking for her help.

He was just about opening up to her and that was only because she asserted her dominance with him. She made him weak through sex. She made him crave her touch in return for him to open up to her.

Luca was a man of trading.

He would never do anything unless he was guaranteed something in return which was equally as valuable.