Forty Four

Stepping into Luca's apartment, Kiana looked around in pure wonder. This was the man's apartment that she'd fucked in a bathroom at a bar, then proceeded to be revealed as his therapist the very next morning and so much more has happened since. She'd only known him for a few months, gone through so much with and yet she'd only just stepped through the threshold of his home for first time ever.

The large apartment that was barely decorated, but still represented Luca in every element. From the simple, plain design but the fancy detailing of the most perfect and probably best view of London you could get.

Just as she stepped further into the apartment, setting her purse of the kitchen countertop, Kiana remembered where she truly was and who she was with.

The person who she was with and what they wanted to do to her tonight.

Spinning on her heels at the sound of Luca walking up to her quite quickly, Kiana held up her hand signally for him to still.

Much to her approval, he obeyed, standing still - a few meters away from her as she slowly closed her hand from it's upheld position.

Luca watched Kiana. Not only was he confused as to why she halted him in his step, but he was shocked that he actually listened. That he actually stopped and awaited her next movements.

That he was under her control.

It wasn't until he saw the fabric of her dress once clinging to her skin, pool around her feet - he realised what he was truly in for tonight.

Stepping out of the material, Kiana didn't dare utter a word as she watched Luca visibly swallow - tearing his gaze away from the floor where her dress lay, dragging his eyes up to her heel clad feet - to her thick thighs, to her shaven pussy, to her breasts and all the way to her face.

Smiling to herself, she made a 'come here' motion with her finger as spun on her heels, turning around and walking off - making Luca follow her like a dog as she walked around his apartment, locating his bedroom.

Easily enough, Kiana found Luca's bedroom on her first attempt and sauntered into the room like she owned it, as Luca continued to follow her - not taking his eyes off of her body, especially liking her keeping her heels on.

Before Kiana was a large king size bed, clearly made for Luca. With his dark silk sheets, his low light from the skyline view from his window.

Sitting on the edge of Luca's bed, Kiana slipped off her heels slowly.

Laying back on the bed, Kiana watched how Luca's eyes never left her. How they darkened at the sight of her naked before him - in his bed, in his apartment. His dream come true.

"What do you want me to do?" She licked her lips at him not daring to move from his spot, but that evergrowing third leg in his trousers definitely wasn't keeping him away from her all night and she knew that for a fact.

"Do you want to watch me touch myself?" She smiled, at the sight of him unloosening his cufflins as he stalked his way towards her on his bed.

"Is that what you want Luca?" she questioned, "You want me like this?" She questioned as she trailed her hand down her body, circling her thumb over her pebbled left nipple and all the way down to her pussy.

Stood at the foot of his bed, Luca undid his buttons to his shirt one by one as he watched Kiana slip her hand down her body and inbetween her thick, luscious thighs that he was itching to be inbetween.

Part of him was annoyed.

Annoyed that he had her finally in his bed and he hadn't taken her yet. That he hadn't slipped inside her sweetness and fucked her senselessly. That she wasn't yet shaking violently from the multiple orgasms he was going to pull from her.