BATTERY PARK ( The Richman's Daughter; The Test of Character) The Introduction

©️ MrGoogle

©️ MrGoogle

RHIAN

" Ahhhhmm... Excuse me? Are you a fan of her?"

" Fan? Of whom?"

" Glaiza de Castro."

" Am I too obvious?"

" Hi!!! I'm Rhian Ramos!!"

" It's Marti..."

How can I forget that first meeting, the first smile from Marti.

The first conversation...

" Aw.... Miss Ramos-de Castro, higpit ng yakap. Missed you too..."

" Hey....aga-aga, you're wet Engineer."

" Nice meeting you Ms.Ramos."

" Marti, no.... nooooooo.... Marti wake up please!!"

After seven years, parang kahapon lang nangyari ang lahat. Yong first and last smile from Marti.

Di ko napigilan ang luha ko.

" I missed you, so much..." bulong ko.

" Sana magkakasama na kayo nila Cj and Mr. Wig." those three are really our angels now.

I wonder kung nagtatayo pa rin sila ng mga orphanage sa langit.

Silly!!! Probably, they're not, kasi lahat ng mga tao doon I'm sure masaya at walang malungkot.

Probably, they're drinking wine and relaxing. Napangiti ako.

Nahirapan akong maging normal ulit ang buhay ko after Marti left us. I'm just so thankful na may mga taong di ako iniwan sa panahong pakiramdam ko ay nabigo ako.

I was with Marti, but I wasn't able to save her. Paminsan minsan hina-hunting pa din ako ng mga huling tagpo namin ni Marti dito sa Battery Park.

Ang ironic lang na kung saan kami unang nagkita eh doon din kami maghihiwalay, ang saklap pa dahil panghabang-buhay na paghihiwalay.

7 years without her, and I decided to transfer her script of our movie The Richman's Daughter Part two into a book. And I'm very thankful na naitago yon ng wife ko, ang Glaiza de Castro ng buhay ko.

I remembered, we were both crying when she gave it to me. It was heartily written by our Marti. And , I witnessed how dedicated she was. I was with her, giving my inputs, some chessy words at panggulo.

G is now managing the firm after Marti's death. She studied short course of Architecture. Alam ko may puso na talaga siya sa pagdedesign, but Marti was able to squeeze it from Glaiza's talent. Marti saw it , and she knew that G has the talent.