chance meeting (1)

It's a Friday night and Bat's Wing is hopping with goths of shapes and theme of clothes except...one.

A woman, as you could tell by how she walked, entered the club and walked to the bar. Pale blonde hair peeked from under the cowl like hood of a black oversized coat. Various styles of crosses hung off the coat by silver chains as if to protect her from some unseen evil. Her right hand rapped on the bar counter.

"Whiskey..." the woman stated with a hint of an Irish accent.

The bartender rolled his eyes. Irish and of course so unoriginal, orders a whiskey. The late twenties bartender sports black mohawk that must take forever to gel up to keep standing with his length. The man slides the glass of whiskey to the mysterious woman. In his irritation he slid the glass too hard but to his amazement, her hand grabbed the glass with ease. Then he noticed Special Forces gloves with metal reinforced knuckles with crosses stamped into the knuckles.

"Huh...going for the vampire hunter look, are you? Won't be popular here darlin."

Her voice barely whispers but the bartender hears it plain as day. "Such a shame, another spot I'm not popular at...such a crying shame really."

The deepest, intense pair of blue eyes peer from under the black hood. The bartender is startled. "Something wrong there? Did I scare you?"

"Aah the drink is on the house miss..."he said, his eyes fixated. "I have never seen a woman as beautiful as you all my life..."

"Hmm, well you haven't been around long so that's not saying much..." the pale haired beauty smirked. "Thank you but no I never use my looks to pay bills."

The woman pulled cash out then sat the amount down. She swiveled her chair, so her back was to the wall. Her left hand raised the glass and drank the strong alcohol as if it was watered down wine. Her eyes were half closed then suddenly they went wide open, and she sat the glass down. Her right hand reached into her coat to pull a pair of blue aviator glasses out with the leather blocks instead of glass. The bartender figured the glasses were 80-100 years old.

Absolutely beautiful and a complete eccentric nut job he figures with money for expensive cosplaying. The bartender glanced to where her eyes looked. Of course, it was the best three dressed vampire customers. If vampires were real, they would be the real deal, but vampires don't exist except in multimedia.

The pale beauty raised her glass and finished the whiskey. She rose from her spot and headed for the front door. Halfway across the dance floor the woman froze completely still and just stared at the door as it opened. The three previous dressed vampires were real but only a dozen years undead together.

What began to open the door smelled of power and death. The feel and smell only old vampires...Master Vampires emit. When the door finally opened to reveal the elder vampire, the woman's mouth hung open.

It was a tall male vampire with long inky tendrils of hair flowing. His clothing was of the Victorian age and crimson red. If the woman hadn't been scared, she'd have rolled her blue eyes. Vampires and fucking red, even down to his hat. He wore glasses to hide his inhuman eyes.

With the right tools and crew, you could take down one or two 'baby' vampires at night but never alone and never at night if possible. This one strolled in as one of his age should, all 500+ years. One look told the young woman, he was unstoppable, in the night and powerful.

The pale beauty found her feet worked so she twisted sideways then began to slip quickly through the packed dance floor. Her body never left a blind strike to her. The vampire, Alucard paused for a moment, but it seemed as if time stopped. There before him, was a young woman, dressed in black with crosses adorning her long black Victorian coat. A hunter's coat.

How quant.

The next was he noted she knew what he was exactly as if she could read his aura and figure out his age. Her follow up action is a dexterous shift of her body that never bumped a human dancer but also never left her back open. The woman's last check to see if he was tracking her, the vampire saw the Victorian blue glass aviator glass almost like his.

How interesting.

Alucard felt time begin once more and the woman was gone. The elder vampire chuckled. What a wonderful surprise. He would kill the undead scum, as the word vampire was too good to use, then hunt down the strange girl. It seems tonight would be a better night then he thought.

The pale young woman, dressed in black, headed quickly away from the Bat's Wing. She broke into a run when thunderous handgun shots could be heard. What the fuck? The elder Vampire had a gun in a shoulder holster. Who is he shooting?

Her eyes scanned buildings, a park and the road with cars speeding to find a place to hide until the sun rises. There didn't seem to be any clear options for a vampire of his age. There were common traits such as a need for blood, weakness to sunlight and such. The powers could range vastly. Not everyone was bats, most, telepathy either. This one had a presence attack with his aura. He made his enemies so scared, their skills were performed, at less proficiency.

The shots stopped suddenly, and the oppressive blackness began to search for the woman. She could feel it and when she looked over her shoulder, she saw the elder vampire's true aura. The young woman could see and read auras. She had never seen such an aura. It was alive and separate but an extension to the elder too.

The pale haired blonde blinked her eyes to gauge his speed. "Shit...he's fast! Fuck...fuck...fuck got to find a way to escape. Never take him on at night without an atomic bomb."

With a new burst of speed, the young woman leaped over a moving car then landed to leap once more. She reached the edge of the bridge that overlooked the Thames River. Her blue eyes looked one last time for what, she didn't know. The vampire had her in its sights and it wouldn't stop until it reached her.

"Where are you going little girl?" Alucard called out to her. "Surely not off the bridge?"

Alucard had watched with glee the girl leaping over cars. A little weak female vampire but with age...at least a hundred years, so not classified as a baby vampire. Yet not a vampire as she had a heartbeat. She had seen his aura and read it. Her mind had a shield over it. Alucard could break through but it was stronger than humans.

"Come, come, now... don't be so hasty little one. I have questions for you."

"I have just one thing to say-I fucking hate you filthy vampires and may you finally, truly rot in hell!!" she screamed, spit flew from her mouth. The young woman took six long steps back then sprinted to the rail and dove over it to dive into the churning river.

Alucard shifted to shadows to flow through the moving cars which freaked a couple drivers to have the Vampire King Dis solid going through you even if a black shadow. The Shadow King ignored the screeching tires, to see the cowled hood had blown off of the woman's head, to reveal platinum blonde hair. Her body free felled but her limbs didn't flail about. She pointed her toes then plunged under the water.

The First Vampire stood at the railing to see if the blonde came up from the depth of the river. After a few minutes her body didn't rise to the surface. Alucard tipped his head and tuned his hearing for a heartbeat. He knew the distinct sound hers made but it wasn't beating. His vampiric eyes could not detect body heat either.

So fascinating...

Alucard continued to stand and peered over. His eyes searched the ships passing in the river. One moment she wasn't there and next the blonde was clinging to some netting on the side of a large cargo ship. Vampire King laughed maniacally. The young woman looked up for the laugh then set her blue eyes on Alucard.

Her deep blue ones...glowing eyes just like a pissed off vampire but definitely blue not red.

"Such a complete mystery you are, Little one. I must capture you for my Master and I..."