pressed intimacy (10)

💢Note: This Chapter has "cringing" spots between Alucard and Meabh due to both using manipulation, dealing with intimacy for exchanging blood.

Meabh assisted Walter with official courier duty and anything Integra needed personally as a guard or flying to locations to conduct Hellsing business. Hellsing now had a high end light armored and weaponized helicopter. The Dhampirica logged four hours a day on simulation combat, when her schedule permitted. If Aubri Meabh wasn't with Integra, she was honing her fighter skill.

"Evening kitten, started to think you have been avoiding me..."

Meabh said briskly back, "I am. My undivided attention is to Master Hellsing. It's always business and will always be business first, All Father...I will never stop protecting her unless death takes me. I have found a true purpose to my life and I have complete devotion to Sir Hellsing. Can you say the same?"

"Has anyone ever told you have the arrogance of a vampire?" Alucard smirked.

"It isn't remotely close to yours so I'm not worried..." she turned away to begin again.

"You and I have some pleasure based business to attend to..." he had bent down to whisper in her ear.

"No," Meabh coldly said.

"No? No one tells me no but our Master..." he sneered. "Come now. As your Master vampire, I command you to join me."

"No, Master," Meabh didn't budge from the seat.

That's when Alucard saw pain cross her face. His sigils glowed and in that very instant, he knew she was bound to him, by the Hellsing seal. The Dhampirica slid from her seat then cried out from the continual disobedience she showed. The pain increased steadily.

"Why are you letting yourself suffer so?" Alucard asks.

"I won't ch-e-at...you go and' get aprov-al,' '' then tears trickled down her face.

"What a stubborn little vixen you are. So loyal to our Master," he smirked. "Very well but don't go anywhere."

Alucard silently went to his Master's office. Integra was working late hence Meabh training. The Shadow King nudges Sir Hellsing's mind then enters. He immediately sits down and waits.

"Alucard, what do you want that can't wait..." Integra looked up from her paperwork. Then she saw the grin on the vampire's face, of lust.

"Oh don't give that look Master, Meabh fought me and refused to listen to my command," he chuckled. "She is absolutely devoted to you."

"What did you command her to do?" Integra puts the pen down. "You told her to go with you to fuck, didn't you?"

"Merely an exchange of blood and some cock warming..." he shrugs his shoulders.

"Leave her be..."

"Well you see her and I are bound by the Hellsing sigil. When Meabh disobeyed me, the seal put her in terrible pain..." Alucard tipped his head and placed his hat on his knee. "I can make her come to me and in time she will or we can make an arrangement?"

"An arrangement? You make it sound like she's a child and you get visiting rights...reinstated,"Sir Hellsing had a disgusted look on her face.

"No...no, the sharing of a good lover, "Alucard corrected his Master. "It's not like venereal diseases will be an issue..."

"Servant! You don't get to toy with her heart and play with her body," Interga tapped her foot in agitation. "She lives in my quarters now."

"I wasn't going to do anything in your sweet looking bed but if you so desire..." he smirked. "You're invited of course."