begins change (14)

Meabh rode in the Land Rover that belonged to Merrick's father. Lynia, the mother, was busy primping up Meabh. So Merrick was left, watching from the front passenger seat. Ulfgar stepped on the brakes hard, when a menacing growl, rumbled through the vehicle.

Ulfgar saw in the rear view mirror, eyes glowed blue. He saw the set of her fangs, top and bottom, like no other vampire he has seen before. Merrick seems way too excited upon the new discovery.

"I do not need to look like I am going to a prom..." snarled Meabh.

"Yes Wolf queen, I know but you're beautiful and you should use it to your advantage," Lynia informed.

"You know if I beat your current master, you will need to seek refuge out of the country," Meabh reminded them.

"But we thought...?" Lynia stammered.

"You are classified as monsters. Hellsing has issued your death warrant. I am the executioner of said verbal warrant," Meabh growled. "It's an asylum in a foreign country with me, I offer you a chance at living. Hellsing won't be so charitable. You want to choose my option from me over my Master...he likes to play cruel, teasing games."

'Sshhh, draga mea you wound me, deeply...' Alucard's voice slipped into Meabh's mind.

"And you butt out..." Meabh responded to Alucard out loud.

"Who are you talking to?" Merrick cut in.

"It's my Master is all..." Meabh huffed.

"Sir Hellsing?" the young Werewolf asked.

"Sir Integra is like head boss and controls my Master," she hissed. "I was forced to pledge myself, to the Vampire Alucard, who is thee Shadow King."

"What?!" Ulfgar entered the conversation now,"Why the fuck didn't Hellsing not finish off Dracula?"

"Grandpa Hellsing decided he wanted to keep Vlad undead and used it, as a secret weapon. They experimented on Vlad, which included torture and created an Eldtich Abomination named Alucard..." she shrugged telling her fellow car mates.

Ulgar took a large breath then exhaled, "That changes our life quite a bit. After the encounter, the pack will decide the next step for all of us..."

"Don't linger too long as he can portal to locations..."

"No...!"

"Yes Funris Ulfgar, Alucard can create a shadow powered portal," Meabh muttered.

Ulfgar jerked the steering wheel hard right then was speeding down the country road, almost to the point of extreme reckless driving. The young alpha male seemed not able to concentrate, on the dangerous task, at hand.

Merrick cleared his throat then asked Meabh, "What is your relationship to Alucard?"

"I am a Dhamprica and must ask permission to reside in a vampire's territory. Therefore I have sworn loyalty to Vampire King," Meabh looked out the Land Rover window. "This includes obeying his orders, being a food source and sexual fancy. Do you want me to go on?"

"He forces you?" Merrick snarled.

"No the Impaler King seeks permission on impalements...now," Meabh knew Alucard would get agitated with that statement.

'Dhampirica...I do not tolerate saying such things to other beings,' Alucard's mind speaking to hers.

'Well cum shut me up, master,' her mental response in her head.

A low, soft rumbling growl went through her mind. It caused her body to shiver. Alucard had learned in their short time together, Meabh doesn't listen to words, most of the time but sounds keep her interested. She is very sensitive to vocal sounds that vampires make.