the kiss (7)

"Al-u-card!" yelled Integra. She had never needed to yell for him, other than to annoy, the perverted vampire. It was if he was 'checked out'.

"Al-u-card! I'm going to come down and stake your pale ass!"

Sir Hellsing turned to a dark chuckle. "I didn't know, you knew how to do pegging? Dare to show me, sometime?"

Her eyes went big then to a scowl, more menacing than Alucard, could produce. "Why are you nude?"

"You insisted I appear immediately and this is my current appearance. Does it make you uncomfortable?" he smirked with a flashing of his fangs.

Her eyes, out of reflex, glanced to a sight, she rather not have seen. Alucard was not in his usual knee crossed sitting position but feet planted on the Hellsing floor. His back was stretched out and his classic pose with head rested on chin. His long hair flowed partially down his chest but he was far from 'covered'.

"Alucard! Put some damn clothes on right now!" Integra rubbed the back of her head. "Werewolves in London and now you have your pale ass showing..."

The Unholy King broke out into a loud burst of laughter. He created his signature clothing then crossed his leg at the knee. "More presentable Master?"

Sir Hellsing sat down in her chair and prepped a cigar to smoke,"Where's my bodyguard? Have you absconded with Meabh?"

"No my Master... she's sleeping right now." Alucard is planning to have fun, getting Integra, drag things out of him. Nothing like being vague in your answers.

"Why is she sleeping? She doesn't need to-" Sir Hellsing glared. "You ate her?!"

Once more Alucard bursted out in laughter. "No...I didn't eat her pussy or consume her blood. Tempting though..."

Now it is Alucard's turn to get a reaction from Integra. "She belongs to me, servant! You will not keep what is mine from me...ever!"

His eyes blinked a couple of times before recovering. Meabh had his Master hooked on her. The Dhampirica had said extreme reaction to her looks, lust or hate. Try both with Sir Hellsing, desire to keep Meabh and hatred at Alucard, for touching what was hers.

"Of course my Master..." the vampire tipped his head.

This was an interesting turn of events. Had Meabh had a female lover ever? His mind wandered to carnal thoughts of his huntress with his master, in the most intimate of ways while he took in the show. Yet a twinge of jealousy also pricked his ego. What if Meabh picked his Master over him? That was sounding less and less to his Liking.  Sexual rejection is such a destructive beast...

"I will summon her now, my Master..."

It was about three minutes for Meabh to dress and run upstairs. She walked in calmly to access the situation. "Good afternoon Sir Hellsing. What can I do for you?"

Integra took a pull from her cigar," Servant, you could learn a lesson from Meabh. She knows how to show respect and professionalism..."

"Well of course when you're too weak to be like a vampire but too strong to be human," Alucard tipped his head in a menacing way. "The little monster has to pass as a human..."

Meabh closed her eyes, not to show how much that statement hurt. Why had she thought for one second, he had changed. Her eyes reopened, quickly to the sound, of the No Life King standing up quickly. Her head turned to him and she held her hand out to signal stop. A thick, twitching tendril of shadows, extended from the palm of her hand. The Dhampirica turned her hand slowly, as the black tendril continued to writhe, at Alucard. Meabh looked back up at a grinning No Life King.