learn (3)

Meabh had landed on her feet. She slowly turned her body and her eyes took all of the details, in to memorize and then she activated her vampiric vision. With a long sigh she strolled to his coffin to see the inscription: The Bird of Hermes eating my wings to make me tame.  Why was tragedy always a vampire thing? It was simple: vampires are evil just as her father is but then somewhere a tragic element enters sometimes that made her pause to question her assassin role.

"Strip."

Meabh jumped with a spin kick which Alucard simply brushed away. "Why?"

"I don't need a reason why. Strip or receive discipline..." he said in a low tone.

"Of course..."

"And..." he rolled his lips to show fangs.

"Of course Master Vampire..." she replied as her fingers made quick order of the coat and unlatching the armoured shirt. Meabh folded her clothes and sat them at the side of his throne he was currently sitting on. A strange rumbling growl came from the vampire as his finger made a circular motion. Meabh held her arms out and pilolete so her hair flowed then came to rest covering her breasts and pubic area. Not that it mattered, she was ugly to him. One less thing to worry about.

Meabh stood, waiting for an order. "Come here little girl. Let me see how bad your blood tastes."

The Dhampirica looked confused so approached the throne and offered her arm. When the Shadow King didn't move she offered her other arm. This time Alucard chuckled with an evil tone to it. His hands grasped her firearms and yanked her body towards his. Meabh's instinct was to place her legs straddling him with feet to brace and pull back from him.

Now Meabh finally learned the true strength of a Master Vampire, the First Vampire. Her fangs grew as jaws snapped like a trap and her clawed nails tore his arms to fleshy ribbons that healed immediately.

"So fierce...and disobedient but you never have had a Master, I take it?" he laughed.

Alucard tilted his head to have a long space of her neck. His upper canines came into view. She continued to fight to get free. "Be still!"

Meabh stilled. His voice told her the danger she was in for trying to escape. Alucard's tongue licked a long path then he bit down to find...armored skin.

"You have armored skin? How thick? How strong?" he demanded.

"A normal human can only scratch with a knife at best Master," she murmured.

Long black strands of hair flew across her head as Alucard began his licking once more. He wasn't going even to offer rolling her mind. She would take the pain his feeding would cause. His right fang drug a couple of times cut the armor like claws then his canines entered her neck.

Meabh had never been bitten. The pain overloaded her mind so her mouth opened to let a shrill, inhuman scream. It was like fairy lore as a banshee wails. The elder vampire shifted her head.

Alucard growled and hissed "silence! That's my ears you are wailing in!"

Meabh choked back tears and then began to think about past cases she took on. She went still and the room seemed to go dark then Alucard heard a noise.

Clackety clack...clackety clack...his eyes saw an old tunnel with shadows that crept along brick walls. Clackety clack...clackety clack. Then an old steam engine stopped and pulled a whistle. He now heard a man in his sixties telling people to get off and then to board.

He had been pulled into a memory of hers.

He looked down at his hands as if in a dream and saw small woman's hands in delicate gloves from about 150 years ago. They rested on a middle income priced black dress, the skirt part. Meabh had substituted Alucard to be her on this old, noisy train.