family from hell (21)

The twins looked like monstrous beings over seven feet. Their black hair flowing down their backs. Blue eyes stared at Hellsing members and then to Alucard. They were beautiful but not quite as Lily looked. Their mother was mostly likely human and part Elf. They had eye color like their baby sister.

"Some things never change," Ruin stated. "Our little sister always wants to run away from her duties to Father."

"I'll give her three more minutes to hide. It is quite a large estate," Affliction responded to his twin brother.

Alucard began the monolog," Lillui may have excused herself, so I will introduce myself since you were so rude, vampire maggots..."

"What little dethroned maggot, are you?' Affliction sneered.

"I am Alucard and the First Nosferatu." Alucard sneered back. "You have interrupted a lovely waltz with Lily."

"First Nosefart, you say?" Ruin chuckled loudly. "You must be senile! Our father is third generation from the Vampire God...whelp of a vampire."

"You are in my world, and I am the Vampire that created such beings," Alucard chuckled menacingly. "This very much MY world."

"Well it's a joke. Our father created you, Dracula, and he had you killed for being an annoying sharp toothed blood sack."

Ruin broke off from the pissing contest. "I will return with our baby sister. It's time for her to go home to be with family."

"Is incest something common in your inbred family?" Alucard laughed menacily.

Affliction let a deep and low register growl out that was definitely felt but not heard by all humans. "You try my patience so time for you to die whelp prince."

The next moment Affliction drew his great sword from his back while Alucard was prepared. With his inhuman ability to shoot his handguns, the blade was broken by two well placed shots, one from each gun. Affliction let a displeased growl out and then advanced on Alucard. He chose to battle Shadow King with telekinesis. He reached out with his mind to activate the power. The invisible force grasped Alucard for but a second until Unholy King simply melted into shadow. Frustrated Affliction threw a table at Alucard, but it merely passed through Undead King.

"Is that all you know for fighting you dumb giant of a maggot?" Alucard sneered with delight. "You are nothing but a big simpleton and nothing more. You are boring me so quickly..."

Affliction grinned now as his twin brother Ruin approached with Lily held under his arm. Once he was in visual range, Ruin dropped her but still held her right arm and then used her arm like a handle to smash her body into the floor over and over to actually break the wooden floor. Lillui simply let her half-brother continue to use her like a fly swatter.

Alucard was scowling. "Lillui you are an embarrassment to Hellsing and an absolute worthless like a bump on a log. Have you not learned a damn thing from me?"

"I...have!" she yelled out at Alucard.

"Well from here, I highly doubt it..."

Lily glared at Alucard as her body went up and down. She realized now that the floor is not harming her body as it would before meeting the Unholy King. Her left hand extended to produce a tendril that reached the broken floor. Ruin's cruel smile turned to a frown and confusion in his thoughts.

"A law of physics states that two objects can not occupy the same space and time," she laughed with a cruel hint in the laughter. "Let's test that theory, shall we, brother?"

Lily went dissolid and rose up to stand inside her brother's body. Her shadow hand came out of her half brother's chest and then turned up. He attempted to grab and throw the Dhamphirica out of his body, but there was nothing to grab her. Then, Ruin felt a painful sensation as his sister began to become solid with certain areas of her body.

"Brother Affliction, do you love your twin brother?' her eyes glowed an eerie mix of colors, eyes twin to Vampire King's. "I will kill Brother Ruin if I become more solid inside him. Ready to be an only brother....hmm."

Affliction grinned nervously until Lily began to go solid, and her hand was reaching for Ruin's heart. He holds his hands up to signal he was surrendering. The half vampire stepped out of her half brother's body and then becomes solid behind him. She gives Ruin a hard shove towards Affliction. Their eyes grew big at the sight of their baby sister.

Bakerville the stoken Hellhound was half in her body and half out. His mouth resting on the top of her head, though, writhing at the same time. The brothers watched Baserville like a kitten following a string, except this 'string' was deadly, among other things. Alucard scowled at Lillui then burst out laughing. "Traitor! Like I wouldn't notice you missing hellmutt..."

Lillui now glared once more at the Master Vampire," He's not a hellhound but a Sithe Dog named Bodu. You and Hellsing kept him hostage."

The Dhampirica turned rapidly around to face her two brothers, "You need to crawl back through to father and tell him I am not leaving this world. He can come in person and try to make me go."

The two half brothers scowled in turn but headed for the hole in the wall of the ballroom. The half vampire yelled almost ear splitting. "You know how to use a front, you damn asses! Use the door here!"

"Yes Miss Lillith..." they muttered back.

Lily now made her way, skirt lifted, to Sir Hellsing's side. "Are you okay, Aubri?' she whispered to Integra.

"I am Lily," she smiled at the undead lover. "More than fine, and you are not a monster. You never think that again as long as you work for Hellsing..."

"Of course, and thank you, Sir Hellsing..." Lily did a courtesy to Integra.

Integra made a motion with her hand only Lily and Alucard secretly knew. Lily was to meet Integra in her room. It had been a long day, and Integra was looking forward to relaxing completely. The half vampire headed out to enter the back stairwell to Integra's room but not before having a bottle of champagne and a tray of chocolate covered strawberries. Lillui had plans to take a hot bath while snacking on strawberries and drinking champagne while eating the strawberries.

Sir Integra noticed Alucard licking his lips subconsciously. She smirked; he probably didn't even realize he did it. Vampires and their feline behaviors. It was almost comical if only vampires weren't so dangerous. The tall blonde glanced to Alucard to address him:

"Retire to your quarters now Alucard..."

Alucard flashed his fangs, but it's not a friendly gesture. He was not amused that he will not be included in the couple's intimate snuggle secession. He was going to be left out cold in the basement with his thoughts. That was not acceptable, so his mind had already began to figure a way to disobey his Master. Lily brought his jealous streak out in spades, and he didn't appreciate it, but it did keep him from growing bored...

So far...