homecoming (24)

Vlad got a wicked smile on his lips and then turned his head towards Lillui.  The smile grew larger until canines showed predominantly.  "Dragostea mea... I behaved for you now time for my reward."

"Here?" She shook her head. "Really?"

"No.  Some pointy eared  bastard might interrupt us." His eyes were a smoldering swirl of colors only Alucard/Vlad can have. "Then he would be a dead-ex pointy eared bastard."

He is the All Father. He is the Vampire King.  Rules don't apply to him.

"There is equipment needed taken down…"Lily said in her whiny vampire growl. "My coat of arms."

"You are questioning your Vampire King?" He smirked a toothy smile. "Fuck!  I love that needy growl of yours..."

"No, Master but-" is all she got out.

With an ebony blur,  Vlad had Lily over his left shoulder, marching the short distance to keep.  He made sure his steps jarred her body to know she was in big trouble.  The undead warhorse and the White stag circled their bodies around to watch the first Nosferatu make a beeline to the keep.

The heavy oak door flew open by an invisible force then Shadow King kicked the door shut in one step, as he speed walked to the master bedroom. The bedroom door got the same treatment as he tossed Lily on the bed.

"Strip or I will do it…"a low vibrating rumble rolled out his mouth. "I can handle the pain from your Elven crap."

Lily looked at Vlad slightly stunned until he dismisses his clothing and began to slowly approach. "1…"

Lily blinked like a deer caught in car headlights.

"2…"

Now, she was in a mad scramble to get off the bed and remove her half armor.

"1.."

  The armor got tossed on a large chair, but it was too slow for the Unholy King.  His large hands began tugging on sleeves and pulling the intricate Elven clothes off her and over her head. When bare skin was revealed, he grabbed roughly to claw, his mouth delivered painful nips to extra sensitive spots.  The final part was that he slaped her pale ass hard enough; it left a handprint.

Lily growled in a low tone for a woman. "Well, my father had one thing right about you…"

Vlad paused long enough to say,"Barbarian?  I have been called worse titles than that, little Huntress."

His hands roughly lifted up the Dhampirica until her legs could wrap around his waist.  A low sigh sneaked out of All Father.  Now, the modern world was right once again.  Lillui was in his steel corded arms and molding to his body.  With a sudden shift of his hips and a fast hand, Vlad wss gliding into his little Huntress.  For a moment, his molten hellfire eyes closed as they rolled into the back of his vampiric skull.

"Fuck Lillui…" he loudly groaned.

"What All Father?" She whispered and then rose up slightly to nip his bottom lip.

  It only took one playful tug on his lip for him to tilt his shaggy head for a deep kiss. Vlad gave her a surprise by thrusting all the way up to "kiss" her cervix. His powerful hips guided his veiny cock into her heated core.  The sound of slicked flesh could be heard, as the half vampire coated his balls wet with her arousal.

"Hold on to my neck," he purred.

Lily did as he said.  She felt his left arm snake around her waist and, down then fingertips lightly stroked her swollen clit.  The Dhampirica tried to wiggle away, as she is overly sensitive, to his touch.