party crashers (20)

"Meabh? You came back?" Sir Integra said with a raised eyebrow. "Alucard had no faith that you would return."

Lily frowned then spoke," Alucard threatened to enter the elven domain with the traveling Palantir but also I returned because of you. I will only return to Draerin when you have lived a long life and pass on. Then I will fade away to the other realm."

Sir Hellsing nodded her head then motioned to the chair Alucard most often occupied. The two managed to get about fifteen minutes of unobstructed conversation time before someone detected Lily's presence. Integra pinched the bridge of her nose, "Some Scottish whiskey Meabh?"

"I think you should call me by my real first name, Lily though it is short for Lillith as my father calls me," Lily sa8d with a tired but faint smile on her lips. "You know Lillith knew the secret name of God?'

"I hadn't remembered that" Integra smiled more relaxed.

"He's coming like a bull in a China shop," Lillui commented. "I could block him for a couple more minutes if you like."

Integra chuckled, "Do it."

Sir Hellsing now saw firsthand just how much power she had taken from her Vampire. Lily held her right hand out, so a black inky tendril extended and then rapidly spread across the whole floor. Alucard could no longer phase through as it was an aspect he had, and she stole it from him. Teach him to let her drink from the Vampire King and not expect something to happen. Then again it may be in his best interest for disciplining as an excuse to do so.  Lily figured Alucard wasn't above doing such a thing...

The Dhampirica now pinched the bridge of her nose in return. "He's pissed that I am blocking him. Master Vampire was caught off guard, 3...2...1..."

An enraged Vampire King entered through the door but it wouldneed some repair as he just bashed his way through. One can forget how strong he really was since he now focused more with his powers. He removed his hat and then bowed to his Master. He whirled around like a crimson tornado and glared at Lily.

"You will be disciplined for your betrayal to my Master and in turn me," his lips pull back to show the top and bottom row of shark like sharp teeth. "I will drain you down a pint or two so that you can't function so well."

Sir Hellsing stepped in with an order, "You are not permitted to punish her. The celebration party is tonight and I want her present for the ball. I trump you servant."

Alucard nodded his head to show submission. "I will do my usual and stay in my room. I am not much for celebrating my capture. I accept my fate, but I do not feel I should need to attend this."

"Of course, Alucard," Sir Hellsing lit a cigar and then took a long hit and blew the smoke out. "As like every year you do not need to attend."

Lily stood up and did a slight bow, "Good afternoon to you Master Alucard."

He did a soft threatening growl, "You and I have words to discuss but it will wait for now."

His right-hand glove motioned at the floor. Lily made a silent 'O' then pulled her hand closed. The black shadow tendril shrunk into a strand of shadow then poured back into her body. Alucard raised an eyebrow. He now felt a deep need to keep Lily on a very short leash. Her abilities from him were growing exponential. She may soon be able to challenge him for the right to be free from him. H8s Master would allow Lily to as they had a relationship. His jealousy flared that Lily returned for Sir Integra and something in his possession.

The Palantir...

Lily cleared her throat, "There is the business of the traveling Elven Palantir. Alucard needs to return it to High Prince Elric. I am permitted to return it for All Father, of course."