father figure (23)

The wait was but one hour, but in that hour, Paeris returned to his mistress in war armor and her weapons.

Lily walked up to the Irish elk. "You came back?"

The stag shook his massive sized head as if saying yes. Paris kneeled in the front, so Lily could reach the pack on him without difficulty. Her fingers discovered a pole and banner, along with her half armor. Vlad motioned for his Dhampirica to return. Lillui walked back to Vlad with the rolled up banner.

"Well, Tinkerbell didn't leave you a proper set of armor now, did he?" Vlad sneered. "I would have given a full set of mine to you."

Lillui handed each piece, wrists and lower arm, breastplate , and upper thigh and lower leg protection.

A small hiss came from All Father,"Well, that's a nasty surprise."

The half vampire turned her head to Shadow King's smoldering hands that were turning black, and then healed only to have the process begin again. With a slight growl due to pain, Vlad finished holding her Elven armor. As Lillui had not worn armor ever before, Vlad continued in burning pain from the holy armor and began dressing his Lillui. He set and placed a out half her half armor on. Each piece was secured by fine stitched Elven leather. The Vampire King now saw the armor fit with her Elven clothes. The long sleeved flowing coat wss now emphasized as it fluttered around the armor and body.

"I could do it myself, silly Master Vampire,"she rolled her eyes.

"I needed to analyze the armor, and it was indeed blessed," his pale fingers lifted her head to look him in his eyes. "Now to this pompous flag he sent you..."

The Unholy King unwrapped the flag, which was much larger than it appeared rolled up. A coat of arms was revealed; the banner was sky blue with white fleur lis. On the very top of the pole was a dark blue cornered banner with a white Irish Elk on it. Vlad growled as he rearranged his jaws to keep from nicking his lip. Now, things were making more sense. High pompous ass is the Prince of Deer.

The smaller banner of High Lord Elric.

"So the large flag, whose coat of arms?" He asked.

"My mother's," Lily replied as she lifted the banner. With an easy push down on the sharpened pole to secure the flag and a breeze caught the flag so that it waved heavily with the thick rolling sound of fabric.

"So you are quite the complicated creature to have elf, human and vampire..." His mouth was next to her right ear.

"So? We are close in title is all..." She scowled then lets a gasp out.

Vlad took her earlobe with his teeth and gave it a tug. She shivered from his seductive gesture. Her left palm smacked his chest. It just promoted Vlad to rumble a growl out while nuzzling the side of her neck. With the speed of lightning, All Father nipped her neck, his eyes blown out as the Red swirls into orange and yellow.

When his eyes go to molten hellfire, he is quite aroused in all sensations to him. There is nothing better than a bloody battle ending with a passionate love making session.

"Alu...Vlad behave yourself, would you now! Battle is coming here and can't keep your mind on task?" Lillui hissed out.

"I will behave until battle is completed," he grinned with canines quite prominent.

Vlad now made sure his armor covers his fingers so as not to get burned once again. A finely crafted wood bow with arrows in a quiver, appeared. The kind of weapon all, humans imagine Elves would own. Unholy King pulled the sheath part way back to see a long arming sword with intricate metal work and engraving. The half vampire looked threatening but angelic in beauty. Lillui checked the bow and then stripped her finely crafted Elven blade. She is truly a descendant of the Elven race down to the aura. Of course, Vampire King can't be out done.