a secret (16)

An Ode to Thandril of J.R.R. Tolkein's The Hobbit.

Meabh suddenly opened her dark blue eyes and let out a series of screams as she, not realizing, was clawing Alucard to his bones. The Vampire King was unable to grasp her, as the Dhampirica was severing his ligaments and tendons as fast as they could heal.

"Im anír- nin naneth!" Meabh cried out into the darkness. "Naneth! Naneth beri- nin!"

(I want my mother! Mother! Mother protect me!)

Her left hand reached up from the coffin to grasp at something that was not there. " Baw adar! Ceri- ú- negr- hen! Baw adar! Ceri- ú- negr- hen! "

(No father! Do not hurt her! I will go with you just do not hurt her!)

"Be silent child!" Alucard yelled.

Meabh's eyes grew wide filled with abject terror. "Baw! ú- cin! Adar? Baw adar! Im will n- man just ceri- ú- belth- hen! Adar oh please baw! Im will n- a man gwen! NNOoo! Adar!"

(No! Not you! Father? No Father! I will be good just do not kill her! Father oh please no! I will be a good girl! NNOoo! Father!!)

Alucard now had wide molten hellfire eyes as bright white light radiates around her body like a life size halo. An aura that most supernaturals don't have, can't have.

Only such beings as angels or elves...

Meabh suddenly stopped screaming as she proceeded to jump up and clear of the Vampire King still stretched out in the borrowed coffin. Alucard was in such a hurry to catch Meabh, he forgot he could just portal out.

He reached the ground level but Meabh was nowhere to be seen. Then a horn blew loudly. A long eerie note sounded in the breeze. Alucard had never heard such a horn blown. It was never crafted by human hands to begin with.

The Vampire King stormedout of the rundown keep to see a sight he never imagined. There was a tall male with eerie silver hair sitting upon a huge stag. There were two more males, one with red hair and the other has brown, also mounted. Their features were finely built and wear insinga of an army Alucard hasn't the faintest clue.

Meabh crumbled to the rocky ground, in the lowest of bows before the male with silver hair like spun moon beams.

"Nin hir! Thank cin an lhaw but im tur- ú- glenn-! Im am forever tainted! Please díhen- nin! Im tur- ú- afad- cin!" Her voice is soft but clear like a tinkling bell.

(My Lord! Thank you for hearing but I can not go! I am forever tainted! Please forgive me! I can not follow you!)

Alucard now spied an ornate piece of woodland crown. He had lived around Integra so long, he mimicked his Master's pinching of the nose at the bridge. His white gloved hand ran down his face.

Her mother was a fucking elf...or at least half.   This now complicates things quite a bit. It's like a terrified refugee asking for sanctuary, and it seems a pretty boy tinkerbell has come, to the rescue and is taking his servant away.

"Meabh! You can not serve two Masters, " he said clearly for all to hear. "You swore your loyalty to me first. Now stop all this nonsense and come to me..."

The elven prince smiled polity to Meabh, "Eri- hén -o galad a gwathren. Eri- hén -o thilivern galad a i inner fuin. Cin are still worthui farn na nin."

(Rise child of light and shadow. Rise child of white light and the inner darkness. You are still worthy enough to me...)

"You pale ass freaky fairy! She belongs to me! So fucking bugger off!" Alucard snarled loudly.

"It would seem you were of common rabble. Who in their right mind turned you into...that?" retorts Ar hir Elric. (High Lord Elric).

And that is the last straw.

Alucard was born of noble parents and his past emerges. The Vampire King's ego had been pricked. The pompous little pixie had no clue who he is. That Foo Foo boy was going down!

No Life King managed to shift somehow to his first form, his true form before he became undead. Hellsing was still restraining him but barely.

Vlad, now as the Impaler King, rolled his right hand over then flexed his large hand. He had always been a bit more bulked up in this form, the original form. He peered up the slight hill to sneer defiantly at the elf prince.

"Oh na i ar Goddesses! Cin are ho! I bloodui Vampire aran plural erain or erein! A cin gar- a herdir? Such a pitui na n- leashed," Ar hir Elric snidely remarked.

"Meabh! Translate what this pointy eared prick is saying!" Vlad bellowed.

"He says, Oh to the High Goddesses! You are he! The bloody Vampire King! And you have a Master? Such a pity to be leashed..." Meabh turned to see Vlad now.

Her breath caught in her throat. It was the black prince doomed to fail for all of eternity. Pink tears began to run down her pale face. Her heart ached to return to the doomed prince. Only if for a brief moment his pain was washed by her touch.

"Lilui hén, ceri- ú- dant- an a tragic -o supposed mel," Elven cóon Elric reminded her.

(Lily Child, do not fall for a tragedy of supposed love...)

"Meabh come here! You had a bad dream from your past..." Vlad motioned with his left hand.

His right hand was resting on the hilt of his hand and a half bastard sword. It was a monstrous weapon for even a common vampire. It was a bit of a wonder he could wield it in life.

Elven cóon Elric then in turn motioned with his slender hand. He knew how much fear was in her heart towards her brothers. "Lilui, ho tur- but onlui tul- cin fuin a gurth. Cin're brothers are bo their té sui mín tet an tat."

(Lily, he can but only bring you darkness and death. Your brothers are on their way as we tet for tat.)

Meabh aka Lily (is her real name) stood up shakily then reached for Ar hir Elric. He kicked his foot free of the ornate stirrup so Lily could step on it. With all the grace elves are capable of, Lily was seated in front of the elven prince.

Vlad could feel his cold undead blood boil with hate. Meaby or rather Lily was his. To see her sitting with a mambe-pambee snob elf enraged him completely. Elric held her like she was his bride. The two looked stunning as a couple and Vlad loathed it.

Elven cóon Elric is of white light and mostly good. All former Prince Vlas could offer was endless darkness and mostly evil. How did he miss that little secret she had elven blood in her?

The stag began to turn and Ar hir Elric hurled his last insult to Vlad, "You lose Vampire King. You lost to a High Elf prince. How does it feel to possibly lose the light of a soul mate to..me?"

Vlad bellowed out a full hearted threat in Romanian,"Te voi vâna și să ia ceea ce este al meu de dreapta ca vampir King!"

(I will hunt you down and take what is mine by right as Vampire King!)

A voice floated on the windy haughty and arrogant, "You can try Kazikli bey, you can try."

"Lillui!" he screamed upon a bare hill but for him only remaining.