lost souls (15)

"Alucard we don't have time for this now! Affliction and Ruin are coming for me!" Meabh growled at the First Nosferatu.

"And you better be cumming for me, your Master," Alucard growled in a low baritone voice.

"But..." she does a whiny half growl.

"Mmm, like that vocalization..."Alucard looked down like a hungry wolf. "You do vampiric growls so well. I believe you have created your own personal signature growl. A she-wolf that's needy but still a wolf all the same."

"You are impossible to deal with," she paused. " My Master."

Alucard stopped dead in his tracks. Meabh saw his eyes, behind the glasses, become completely blown out. He licked his lips without realizing it.

"When you call me master, it is like split honey dripping on a warm summer day," he rubbed his head on top of hers. "I loved honey when I still took breath."

"Uhm...remember I can make blood wine?" Meabh whispered to him.

"Yes I do but why?" His eyes have a curious look to them.

"Honey can be added just like certain spices in blood wine," she smirked. "Then you can have a little with your wine."

"And your body is the chalice that I drink from..."he chuckled softly.

"I..aah," she stammered. "I don't have to come back for that Master."

"I thought the objective was you to cum back with me, draga mea..." he purred. "Sated my little huntress. Perhaps you will do something else you find helpful in the future."

"Better control of the darkness?" she asked with curiosity.

"It will come with more practice. Though once you allowed your vampiric side out, it was quick to obey," he hummed. "It is fond enough of your human side or it would not manifest at all."

"It is most likely my abilities like psychometry and other 'mystical' abilities, "she sighed. "That's all."

Alucard had decided there has been enough talk so he decided to show how truly fast he could move without his infamous darkness manipulation. Meabh could barely keep up with her eyes. He was but a shimmering blur. There was no human on this earth that could track this kind of speed. He might as well been doing portal popping to a normal human's brain comprehension.  Meabh now remembered her mysterious uncle, Ivacik from Russia, who said that her father could go four times faster than a human could and six times faster when he decided to be serious.

The Dhamprica couldn't know this but there were no more vampires over a 1,000 years in her father's born world, her world. Only one very old vampire escaped her father's culling but he actually was her grandfather, the one in Russia that told her to call him uncle. She tried to ask why and he told her to leave it be, some secrets weren't ready to be revealed. Then Uncle' Ivacik gave his granddaughter a ring of fine gold with silver woven in it. It had a coat of arms on it.

Meabh couldn't find any record of who's coat of arms it was.

Alucard in dramatic fashion went dissolid to enter the main entrance of the old keep. "This is a little treasure to keep if fixed back up..." he mumbles to himself. "A second Hellsing location with a love nest of course."

"What the hell are you mumbling about? You never mumble," Meabh struggled to get him to set her down.

"Oh possible future plans with your assistance of course..." he smirked with a mischievous look then sets Meabh down.

"What are you pretending to be an old Vampire?" She stood tapping her foot.

"Aah, have you ever wondered where all my money and some possessions went?" he softly laughed.