rest before (22)

Approximately midnight, Sir Hellsing returned to her room. Just because a wall was missing was no reason to stop the party. It was just moved to a warmer spot. Integra was pleased that Round Table where there to witness the damage done to the manor. It is much better than a Candi with an i.

Lily began to run a hot bath for Aubri-Integra while offering a chocolate covered strawberry. The half vampire sipped on the champagne. She then offered the glass to Interga and proceeded to begin undressing her lover. Dhamphirica was always intrigued by Sir Hellsing's tie with the silver cross. Sir Integra placed her half smoked cigar in Lily's mouth. Lily took a long drag and then turned to a spot in the bathroom to blow the smoke out. A certain somebody was being a voyeur as a shadow.

Aubri-Integra lets a small smirk cross her lip,"Alucard?"

Lillui nodded her head, "He's a shadow spy now."

"Well Alucard is quite a lonely creature having lived as long as he has. I should imagine it's also very boring," she replied.

"Let the tall lean spy continue to watch us then?" Lillui laughed.

Interga just smirked and then proceeded to step out of her business slacks while Lily took.her expensive white dress shirt. Both articles of clothing are then hung up off the floor. The Dhampirica entered the tub first and settled. Lily held the champagne, and Aubri kept the cigar. The couple switch back and forth. It has been a long time since the half vampire drank and smoked. It wa a nice change. An even better change was her Aubri-Integra.

Lily let out a long sigh, "I know my father will be the next to show up. I really should locate a spot that lacks constant targets. Perhaps another visit to Scotland..."

"Alucard will accompany you to Scotland. You can rendezvous at the werewolf keep," Aubri replied. "Just relax, and we will conquer tomorrow when it comes."

The two women eventually get out of the hot bath and prepare for some sleep if Alucard would permit it and not be a pest. Aubri put on pj's while Lily pulled on a white poet shirt as a nightgown. The ladies settled in bed, and then Lily began to sing a soft song spoken in French.

"Je f'rai un domaine I will give you a kingdom, Ou l'amour s 'ra roi where LOVE will be king, Ou l'amour s' ra loi, Where LOVE will be the law. ou tu serais reine and where you will be queen..."

Lily hummed then finished with the chorus,"Ne me quitte pas Don't leave me, Ne me quitte pas Don't leave me, Ne me quitte pas Don't leave me, Ne me quitte pas Don't leave me, Ne me quitte pas Don't leave me, Ne me quitte pas Don't leave me..."

Integra fell to sleep in Lily's arms as the song finished. Integra knew that she could let her quard down with Lily. The fact that the half vampire doesn't need sleep is a huge part of it. Lillui glanced at the Ottoman leather chair to see a pair of volcanic colored eyes of the first Nosferatu. His hands rested under his chin and just took in the atmosphere.

"Draga mea, you must stay for our Master," he sighed softly. "You are perfect for Sir Hellsing, and you can offer abilities that I do not possess."

Alucard rose up from the Ottoman chair and then carded his long fingers through his wild and somewhat unkempt hair. He had the look of wind swept. He was about to disappear to the basement when Lily waved her hand for no.

"Ally come join us," Lily blinked her eyes like a child wanting ice cream. "There is enough room for you too Master Vampir-ess."

Allycard, was now Alucard's female form and mimicked Lily's attire and then settled in next to her back. Lily scowled for a moment,"Your feet are like ice sickles!"

"Well I am a girl at the moment..." Ally smirked.

"Yeah an undead one at that too," Lily snorted softly.