future currently (25)

It was pouring rain, in the dark, where Hellsing was located. Lily found a place perched high on top of the manor. The half vampire sat on a raised block that is decoration for the roof. The young undead woman sat perfectly still, her body soaked to the skin, yet it was difficult to detect her. There wasn't any warm breath exiting her mouth, and there wasn't any steam coming off her body. Lillui was as cold as the weather she sat in. Lily was processing her love life with Aubri-Integra and the Vampire King.  She took a breath finally then lets a long sigh out.

Lily closed her eyes as she could sense Alucard wss looking for her. He was the last person she wants to deal with. The Dhampirica can't believe she got so caught up in the moment that she didn't realize All Father was claiming her. That was the last thing she had ever wanted. The Dhampirica had dodged two vampire advances and left Europe. If a male vampire didn't want to kill her on the spot, then it was to claim her in the most intimate of ways and bound until the vampire died.

Leaving Britain was no longer an option for her...

Her mind felt a tickling of it as Alucard is mentally prompted her to seek him out. Lillui ignored the request. Normally, it was much more forceful but now an irritating but not a painful experience as before she became No Life Queen. Maybe a perk to being his mate-his queen?

Once more, the Undead King prompted her mind to attend him in a meeting. Once more, she ignored him. He's the reason her world was all messed up. She would never have done what she did with the All Father. In the end, she blamed herself. Lily knew she could wait until Aubri died to become an item with Alucard. Did the elusive Shadow King feel love towards her? It was most likely not. Lily had to swear loyalty, and that wasn't her choice.  She didn't feel any form of love, only loyalty.

The third time was not pleasant, to say the least. A sharp, intense pain in her brain made her cringe and then held her head. Lily shook her head in an attempt to clean the pain. The half vampire planned to resist Alucard's demand as long as she could. Another push caused blood to drip from her nose. The next forceful mind push caused blood to now trickle from her ears and nose now. The last time she goes unconscious and fell from the roof.

Lily's unconscious body hit the ground with a loud thud in a rose flower bed. Her body's laid in a strange position. It has becomes clear as her legs are broken with thigh bones exposed. Her head twisted in an unnatural way, and her spine crushed. The damage to her body was pretty standard to a four-story fall of a building. Her body still didn't heal as fast as a young vampire. Lillui could actually die from this fall to the ground.

Alucard reached out to give her a truly violent and forceful mental push but only meets darkness. He couldn't reach any part of her mind, which meant she was unconscious or worse, dead. He groaned softly as he hasn't thought of that. Vampires heal quickly, but she's only half vampire and slow healing. The Unholy King immediately left the impromptu meeting with his Master Integra. He leapt up, then phased through the ceiling and just keeps going until he was now on the roof. That was the last place he had sensed his servant.

Intergra did note that her vampire servant was actually concerned for the Dhampirica. The Vampire King may say certain things, but his subconscious behaviors told the real story. He would have never claimed Lily if he did have emotional ties forming. The cold, hearted old bastard was relearning what love was and didn't even realize it.

Where was Lillui? Why not answer the call?  The Shadow King saw that his half vampire servant was no longer perched on the roof. He was about to become angry for her defiance, but a scent of fresh blood filled his sensitive nose. He headed in the direction of the smell and then peeked over the edge. His extra sensitive vision noted Lily wss not bleeding like a human but has a slow pooling of blood had formed and then stopped.  She also didn't have a heartbeat. He realized how much the heart not beating would fool many vampires. One more example of the skills Lily had to learn to stay clear of her archenemy, the vampire. The Unholy King was actually stumped as if she is truly dead or just injured badly.