strong connection (11)

Alucard returned to his quarters, before Sir Hellsing stirred and began plotting a scheme. He and Interga quietly had a tug of war with Meabh in the middle. His Master wore pj's but as Alucard suspected, the Dhampirica wore a small strappy nightgown and nothing else. His Allycard nose, pressed lightly to her hair and a gloved hand eventually positioned to hold a bare breast. His mind and through his blood, delayed her waking up when he touched her. It was at that point, Ally's smaller mouth bit down and began drinking from his servant.

Master Integra would grow old and die. Seras was currently, to his mind, his daughter so Meabh was the most logical woman to help accompany him. She was an immortal company and healthy food source, a good all in one package.

The Vampire King's eyes watched her chest rise and fall. He heard her heartbeat was steady like the soft tapping of a drum. He had always enjoyed the sight of breathing and the sound of the heart but it was gone, once a vampire.

Not this little one. He had the best of both worlds, it seems.

Meabh woke up, feeling slightly tired and that wasn't normal, considering she didn't really need to sleep. She only slept when seriously injured. The Dhampirica felt her neck but found no bite marks. Time had passed long enough and the bite had healed but she still felt a bit tired. She sighed, it was probably because of Alucard, being the ultimate Master Vampire, so his feeding takes more out of a person like her.

Interga had just finished dressing so walked to the Dhampirica and gave her a kiss. "Good Morning Aubri.."

"Good morning also," Aubri-Meabh replied with a tired smile. "I will get ready and head out for the surveillance spot."

"Excellent. Hellsing has never run so well before you arrived," Integra stated.

"Sir, Integra I suspect the Master Vampire and my Master, is not going to stop pursuing his goal. I don't know what to do. I can only disobey for so long but you asked first so I don't want to cheat on you. I'm not that kind..." her voice broke off to silence.

Interga tipped Aubri-Meabh's chin then stroked her bottom lip. "This is a highly unusual situation and you were forced to pledge allegiance to my servant. Therefore, I give you permission to feed on and what is required during the feedings, as long as I am always first in your heart."

"Of course Sir Hellsing," Aubri-Meabh nodded her head then let a long breath out. That was a relief.

Meabh headed down stairs and smelled breakfast, to which her stomach growled. That was all the affirmation she now needed to know Alucard fed last night. Her mouth literally watered, at the sight of an American style breakfast, with eggs and bacon. There was fresh orange juice and fruit.

"Walter?" Meabh asked. "Is there steak available?"

"I wasn't planning to cook it for breakfast Meabh..." he replied with an eyebrow raised.

"I'm really hungry and I can consume half the amount of food on this table. A rare steak would be a better choice," the Dhampirica said with embarrassment.

Walter put two and two together, Alucard perhaps drained a little too much, "I see, can't have you going hungry due to your neighbor downstairs."

"Thank you Walter..."

It was then Pip and the Geese rolled in to eat the breakfast. Pip decided to sit next to Meabh as Alucard rarely let the young woman say more than 'hi' and 'how are you doing'.

"Bonjour Mon Cher, joining us for breakfast?"

Meabh had just finished her second apple,"Mmm, sometimes I like to eat regular food. I started out my life eating just like humans."