meeting interupted (5)

Meabh was moved to a room, directly above Alucard's basement lurkery. He was not amused that his transferred underling to the realm of light. Yet within a day her human side emerged once and he even had to silently acknowledge Meabh had survived among humans because of it. She wasn't eccentric like vampires get.

In the evening didn't quite go as planned though. Sir Integra was going over final plans on a freak hunt when Meabh began tilting her head and staring at something on Sir Hellsing's.

Then she blurted out, "Where did you get that?"

"Miss McNamara, get what?" Sir Hellsing huffed.

"Your paper weight?" Meabh pointed.

"It's some old stone tablet with ancient carved writing, you are interrupting this meeting...McNamara!"

"Well you have one of thirteen pieces to the Babylonian Old Ones stone. Dr. Roseburg discovered a piece in the Syrian desert..." Meabh replied.

"So?" Alucard smiled menacingly.

"Oh he went insane, murdered his entire archeology crew and gruesomely sacrificed his female assistant to open a portal. He didn't realize he needed all the pieces so he only went mad..."she shrugged her shoulders. "This was in 1922."

"How can you be sure?" hissed Alucard. "That's this world, not yours."

Meabh stood up and then grabbed the ancient carved stone. Her back arched violently back then she begins to tell of flashes events from the past.

"Dr. Roseburg, what are you doing?" she screamed.

"My dear sweet Sophie, the Old Ones say I must free them...it starts with you."

Meabh's back arched again and this time everyone could see what the Dhampirica was seeing from the past. The screams of Sophie being sacrificed slowly through torture then bits and pieces of the doctor's warped mind. Alucard leaped up when Meabh arched her back again. He sensed her psychometry was going to reveal some piece of this "old one" and mind needs shielding. He pressed his body to hers, clasping her head in his hands. His shadows began to envelop them.

"Don't look, listen to my voice..."

"Who...are...you?" her eyes were wide and had a distant, lost look.

"I am your master little Dhampirica and you listen to me. You swore allegiance to me," his voice lowered and becomes more commanding.

Alucard now feels a presence pushing to get in her mind, "He's disgusted with you...I would make you a Goddess that walked by my side, little one. All would fear you and tremble before you, even him."

"I..I... can't do that," Meabh fought to find words.

"Meabh...listen to my voice child. I would make it so you never feared another vampire, even your father," Alucard stroked her cheeks. "Would such a terrible thing keep its word to make you a Goddess?"

"No..." Meabh whispered. "Not anymore than you would, Vampire King. Let me go mad...it would be a kindness. Death even better."

"I can grant you that little half vampire, take you from that sad king who cheated death. I'm a god..." the voice chuckled as if rubbing salt into a wound.

"I am your Master and you will obey me, child!" Alucard snarled.

"No! You hate me!" pink tears slipped from her eyes to stain his white gloves. She tried pulling free of his grasp to no avail.

"I don't hate you, I don't know what to think," he sighed. "You shouldn't exist but yet here you are."

"Vampire King will never take his collar off of you... great, great granddaughter of the Vampire Gods themselves! In fact granddaughter of the first, not the younger twin brother and sister," the Old One whispered.

"I don't want power or fear, "Meabh whispered back. "I just want to be loved... cherished."

"Meabh listen closely," Alucard stated, his forehead touching hers now. His lips hovering close to hers. "You're safe here and as your master I will protect you. I'm just a bit of an asshole at times..."

Meabh laughed tiredly at the last comment. Alucard feels the other presence leave. His lips softly give her a light kiss. "Good girl...you need to rest now."

The eldest vampire picked her now limp body up. He stood, holding her bridal style except her head resting on his chest. Alucard was waiting for a command.

Normally Sir Hellsing would have sent him anyway but then it's not everyday you learn about the "Old Ones" and prove they only slumber a dimension away. With the lighting of another cigar, Integra motions with her fingers.

"Servant take care of your...Meabh."

Alucard phased down to his resting place. "Meabh I know you don't like being buried and coffins but you need to rest with me, in mine."

"I understand master..."

He dropped her legs down to stand which she did and then proceeded to take her clothes off. The first vampire was just about to blurt out it was not needed. Instead he dismissed his clothes. She wanted bare skin then he wasn't going to complain.

He now chooses to watch her body become revealed. Her skin was pale and flawless, she hadn't any scars though her healing factor was slow. She had indeed stopped aging around seventeen or eighteen and Meabh had the girl's body bad men loved to ruin. He chuckled as any human man tried taking her was in for a deadly surprise.