Werewolf hunt (8)

‼️TRIGGERING ⚠️ WARNING ‼️
Graphic and possibly disturbing
to some imagery of gore and Violence.

Meabh walked beside Alucard and tried to keep up,with his long legs making his stride much longer. The Eldritch Vampire would glance at the Dhampirica, as if something had changed. She didn't act any different but then her mind was 'muddy' to read so he left her alone. He didn't realize how much he simply did mind reading on almost all humans he encountered. There's that simple word human and she's not.

The little monster pretending to be human...  Perhaps that was what it boiled down to, her pretending to be human and why he had hatred, towards her.

She knew she could enter any vampire territory, and perform the elaborate introduction, she showed him. Almost all vampires would have been enticed, by such a display of respect and offering of loyalty. Before Hellsing captured him, it would have bought her safety in his area. She would have been valued greatly, by many as a guard, when going to ground in the day. Her not needing to sleep or eat, meant not wandering off because of those body functions.

If it wasn't her pretending, then maybe his hatred was the fact humans awkwardly accepted her, to be human because she supposedly didn't lose control, so her true nature was never revealed. Her mother should have prepared her to be more vampiric.  Or was that why her father was coming to do?

He was going to take his beautiful toy and teach her. Show her off as a prized pet from his own seed?  A thousand sons and one daughter. No..Alucard thought of her father, though he would never admit it, the father probably liked beautiful things and she was a prize to show off.  'Look what I brought into the world with a mere human woman...' her father would say.

"Girl..." he grumbled. "Have humans seen your vampiric side, ever."

Meabh is caught off guard, "Only recently. I spent most of my life never revealing to humans. I had some occult hunters and I gained their trust, so revealed to them. I have done the utmost to hide that."

"To the point injury or death?" Alucard asked.

"Yes..."

"Stupid girl," he sighed. "But our master will appreciate how you learned well, at being able to appear human. Blood doesn't set you off?"

Meabh nodded her head 'no'. "I am not hungry and human blood makes me sick..."

"Next pretty monster you will be 'gunning' for my job..." he sneered.

Meabh stopped," You know that's not happening. I'm too weak to face a regular vampire head on and you are like level...Cthulhu."

"Well at least you know your place little one," he snickered.

Alucard knew he was plucking strings and making her mad. He wanted to see Meabh lose control as if it would stroke his ego. She glared at him and then turned her back, to survey the surroundings for Werewolf sign. It came in the form of sound.

"Aah shit..." Meabh whispered.

Alucard cocked his head to the side. "Not your favorite?"

"All teeth, bad breath and no brains..."

"Oh! You most certainly have, to make that comment but yet not peeing your pants," he chuckled.

"Alucard, I don't eat so why would that function happen?" she rolled her eyes.

"Did anyone ever tell you you're cute when you roll those big blue eyes?" he grinned but not completely sincere.

"No Master and the Werewolves are getting away.."

The tall Vampire King, dressed in crimson, pointed to an alley leading to a small area converted to a park. He put two fingers up to indicate it had two. Next the Hellsing Trump card head to the right but didn't indicate how many he had. So Meabh took her order and sneaked down the low lit alley.

⚠️Start of Graphic Violence ⚠️
↓May skip this part so scroll down↓
I will leave a marker to start again

The Dhampirica looked around the corner of a building, to see not two Werewolves but three, with a terrified woman in her twenties. Their erections were a pretty good indicator of their intentions. Meabh didn't take a breath, as she didn't need to and shot the one, next to the crying young woman. The Dhampirica emptied half a clip into that werewolf's head.

Meabh motioned with the gun for the last two to move away, as she walked to the human victim. That was her first mistake, in trying to rescue, the woman. The victim screamed in her ear and then grabbed Meabh hysterically. The hunter looked up, from the woman distracting her, to see a tall black haired Werewolf knock her gun away.

Meabh was flying through the air as the female victim was literally ripped away from her. The new Hellsing employee landed on her left shoulder and then rolled to a crouching position. The black Werewolf stood up straight and let out his signature howl, that's a projected fear attack. Meabh answered the act, by running past him, then grabbed a hold of his bicep with claws now present. She leaped on his back, boots digging to keep her footing, as her right hand tore into his right shoulder until her hand had a good hold. The black Werewolf snarled and fought to throw her off, but that all ended when her left dug into his lower back and wrapped her fingers around his spine.

When her hand had secured her hold she opened her mouth and bit down on the top of his left shoulder. She didn't stop the force of the bite until she hit bone. It only took one steady pulling action and the spine started peeling up from the Werewolf's back. Finally as it died, Meabh released her jaws and finished extracting the spine with the skull still attached.

The Dhampirica looked to her next Werewolf, who was slightly stunned but not for long. Her newly created spine and skull mace caught the last Werewolf in the jaw. He tried to step away instead of attacking and that was a mistake. Meabh attacked in a blood soaked frenzy until the last Werewolf was beaten to a pulp. Her boot pounded his head into bits of skull and squashed brain tissue.

†✔️✔️ Good to Go on✔️✔️†

Her left hand dropped the impromptu weapon as the right hand fingers were trying to get Werewolf hair out of her mouth. Alucard had taken care of his, unusual for him as he liked to play a little, but he hadn't wanted to miss Meabh in her fight.  And what he saw put him in quite the mood. Such a beast she had been, like a true vampire should be. Meabh made the little young maggots look like five minute old babies. Her father must be a higher powered one to create a child like this.  Now she resides in Alucard's world and is not going anywhere...

A scratching sound could be heard and with a rush of speed, Meabh was to another spot in the alley. She crouched down then snaked her tongue out to lick the blood up. She seemed to savor it and then Meabh jumped up, quite animated and broke into a sprint. Alucard was just about to call her back when Sir Hellsing demanded they return. Meabh was gone, too far ahead with the distraction from his Master, for Alucard to bring her back.

So Alucard was left to see their Master, alone and Sir Hellsing would have questions for him...