sneak peak

hey everyone just thought id put a little bit of the sequel to see if anyone actually wanted to read a second perfect blade, let me know in the comments what you think and if I should continue on.  there are some questions at the bottom id love for you to answer.

tittle : Perfect Or Not  

It's been two weeks since Brayden woke up,
1 week since Dom got back to San Francisco,
and 3 days since we left the hospital.

Today is the day I have to decide. Decide if I go back home and forget everything that's happened in the last few months like it was just a bad dream, leave my new friends and the one guy I have ever loved go back to being Dom's understudy . Or stay here with my brother and our friends start a new life running the base here maybe even continue going to school.

If you aske me 3 months ago what I'd pick it would have been and easy answer, but now it's even easier. I've told no one what I've chosen but today we al sit on the couches in our living room with Brayden to my right, Cam to my left with Kyah beside him and of cause Carl sitting on the floor in front of me.

"so my angel have you chosen what you want to do?" Dom said just as curious as everyone else to know my answer. Everyone looks to me and I look right into each of there eyes then back to Dom.

"yes, I've chosen to..."

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

thanks so much for reading  :)

- what did you think of the first little segment?

- should i continue and write a whole other book?

- if yes DM me what you want to happen who you ship?

I love all your guys feedback means the world