-:- chapter 13 -:- alliance -:-

Brayden's POV:

She must have hit her shoulder pretty hard for it to bleed like that and for some reason I was worried about her. So I told the others I was going to get ice for my nose, I swear she almost broke my nose so it wasn't a complete lie.

She went into the girls bathroom so I couldn't follow and just stayed back a bit. How bad did she hit her shoulder for it to bleed and honestly she looked more concerned about her jumper than the bleeding.

When she walked out she had a phone to her ear but I couldn't hear what she was saying so I followed her all the way out to the back of the school. I waited a few minutes before going out the door. What I saw next shocked me. a matte black Ferrari pulled up with tinted windows but when she opened I caught a glimpse of the driver and I could have sworn it was Des Cooper a known gang member for the Cuchillos Negros. Not even just that but he's pretty high up.

Recently he has been trying to contact me about a meeting but I haven't had the time to get back to him. Although I'd like to take them up on that and ask if they really are the ones stealing from us and why. We're not enemies but we had a run in with them about a year ago, we've been civil ever since.

What I'm more confused about is why Alexa is getting a ride with him. Do they know each other?

I decide to leave it for now and get back to the others before they get suspicious. Walking into the cafeteria I scan the crowd till I see Ace, Emma and Carl sitting at a table in the back right corner.

I sit down and hared they were arguing about peanut butter and Nutella "Nutella is better, peanut butter is disgusting" I decide to voice my opinion to try and stop their arguing, it seemed to work when they all stop and look at me.

"where's the ice?" Carl looked at ne suspiciously.

"huh oh ice they ran out?" I lie through my teeth.

"right" then he got a text and continued "umm Alexa had a friend to pick her up because she didn't have any spear clothes." I was about to ask who picked he up but Ace beat me to it.

"wait how do you have more friends I thought you just moved here?"

"well we did but we found out we have some family friends here that AJ and I grew up with but we lost parents." Ok if he is telling the truth then they are friends with a very dangerous person, I wonder if they know about him being in a gang and stuff.

From there the conversation moved to other random thing and I tuned out.

Alexa's POV:

Des took me back to base where he insisted I got stitches. After about 45 minutes of arguing I finally caved just to shut him up. After that I found a game room in the base and spent the rest of the day bonding with some of the other guy and a few girls, mostly kicking their asses in all sorts of video games.

"serious respect boss, that was sick." I guy named ben said after I beat him in Mario kart.

"dude it was just Mario kart not that hard."

"yes but you were at the finish line before we even started our third lap." I just laugh, I was good hanging out with new people. It was different to hanging with Ace and the others they didn't know who I was these guys get it. And man these guys had some funny mission stories.

"YO BOSS" I turn to the door and see Des standing there with hi phone in his hand. He jerked his head to outside so I got and walked out of the room. We walked all the way out of earshot from the others, although I don't think it would have matter as they were so engrossed in the TV.