-:- chapter 3 -:- moving in -:-

We pulled up at the house and all four jaws dropped. It was stunning. It was three stories with a beautiful black, grey and white theme. It looked almost like boxes stacked on top of each other in different ways. But it wasn't like those old, styled mansions - it was very modern, and I think it even had a pool out the back. 

"Holy..." 

"Shit", I finish for Carl.

"Alright guys, our bags are already in our rooms we just have to find them" Lorenzo says, slightly fazed still looking at the house in awe.

Carl and I jump out of the car and sprint into the house ready to explore.

------------------------------------------

After exploring the house I found that on the bottom floor was the kitchen, foyer, dining room and a tv room plus toilet. The second floor included Lorenzo and Emilia's room, two bathrooms, another tv and family room, and a balcony which had stairs that lead down to the pool. On the top floor, was my room, Carl's room, one separate bathroom, a lounge room and patio.

My room was huge. It had a king bed with black bedspread. To the right, a staircase that went to a small second level with a couch and tv. To the left, a small desk in the corner and two doors. Straight ahead was two glass doors that lead to a balcony overlooking the forest. I choose one of the doors; it led to a decent sized bathroom with two sinks, a bath and a shower big enough for two people. The next door was the walk in wardrobe filled with normal clothes. It was pretty big, but the best part was right at the back. I grin, placing my hand to a black, rectangle scanner -it flashes green and a secret door opens. I walked in, this part was filled with all of my DA (death angel) and my mission clothes. It even had a wall full of hand guns, rifles and my favourite; throwing knives (like, one hundred of them).

The basement was probably my favourite room in the whole house. When you walk in there is a small bar with a blender, ice maker, two fridges filled with drinks and a wall of different bottles of alcohol. Walk a little further and the room is filled with games like ice hockey, a pool table, and a bunch of electric ones that remind me of a game arcade Carl and I would sneak out to when we were kids. Next, was a massive flat screen TV opposite a black leather couch with an X-box and play station, about 10 controllers and 2 cabinets (either side of the tv) filled with games. The door behind it led to a gym. The room was small, only because it was a cover up for the real thing, having a few weights, a punching bag and treadmill. On the other side of the room was another scanner. Opening the door, I walk into the most amazing room I have ever seen. The room is divided into 2 – one side has 4 punching bags, weights and a few different gym machines and in the middle was a boxing ring; it was beautiful. In the second section is a shooting range with a wall similar to the one in my room.

-------------------------------------------------------

Walking into the backyard I find Carlos sitting on one of the pool seats; it really is beautiful out here. Time to have some fun. "Boooooo" I yell, as I jump up from behind him. He gets so scared that he falls into the pool. I just crack up laughing, until I feel strong arms wrap around my waist. Before I can even process what's going on, I'm thrown into the pool. And let me tell you, IT IS COLD. 

Getting out I see Carl laughing at me. "Jackass" I mumble, as we both get towels.

"Hey, you started it" he replied, as we sat back down on the chairs. "Did you see the kitchen, and the pantry? It's huge." I chuckle at the big grin on his face.

"Always thinking of food. Did you see the gym?" my grin now matching his.

"Always thinking of training. Hey, did you know we only have 3 days till school starts?" he says, turning to face me.

"Really? Only 3 days, I bet I'm going to hate it."

"Hey, you've never even been to school AJ - how do you know you'll hate it, what if we make more friends?"

"Ok fine, but I'm not acting like some nerd. And I can't promise I'm not gonna be a bit of a bitch." 

Carl chuckles at what I said. "Wouldn't expect it any other way. C'mon, let's go get dried up".

-------------------------------------------------------

We've been here for 2 days and I'm so bored. I hate staying still. I've trained twice everyday until my body can't take it anymore. I've played every game in the game room and gone through every inch of the house.

I'm sitting flicking through channels aimlessly when I get a great idea. I jump off the couch and run to find my phone. After 15 minutes of running through the house like a maniac, I finally find it. I dial the number I know off by heart.

"Hello?"

"Dommie"

D = Dominic. A = Alexa.

D – Haha hi Angel, how's thing where you are?

A – Fine fine, but soooo boring, anyway I had an idea to make it less boring though.

D – Oh no. Ok hit me, what's your great idea?

A – Can we go street fighting pleaassse?

D – On two conditions. 1 - you must use different street names, so you can't be Death Angel and Carl can't be Deadbolt. And second, you must hide your faces, I don't want anybody knowing who you are.

A – Thank you thank you thank you.

D – No problem Angel, love you, but I have to go.

A – Bye, love you too.

After I hung up I ran to Carl's room and bust through the door, and of course he's asleep - it's like 6:00. So like the great friend I am, I jump on him yelling "Carlos, Carl wake up".

"What what what do you want" he answered in a groggy voice.

"Dominic said said we can go street fighting; we can finally get out of this house"

"Well what are we waiting for, quick let's get changed" he said, jumping out of bed and falling flat on the floor because the idiot wrapped his legs in blankets.

"Come on you moron he said we have to get new street names and masks, and we've got about 2 hours to do so."

Here we go, this is going to be fun.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

A/N

what do you thinks going to happen next?

comment you thought on the book so far, don't forget to vote. thanks for reading

words - 1151