-:- chapter 15 -:- positive -:-

Brayden's POV:

School passed quickly after lunch and as soon as the bell rung I was speeding toward my gang base and when I get there I go straight to my office and see 2 files on my desk one labelled Lorenzo Reed and the other Emilia Reed but no Alexa. Instead of looking through them I call Gary (the tech guy) up to my office.

After a few minutes he walks in and I get straight to the point "why is there no file on Alexa?"

He shuffled his feet before answering "because there was nothing to put in the file."

"what? what do you mean there was nothing?"

"I mean she doesn't exist, the only thing with that name on it was an admission form for your school and even that had no address, birth certificate or phone number only that she came from New York and emergency contacts."

How is that possible. You need all of that information to get into a school.

"Well what are these files?"

"They are the emergency contacts on her her admissions form. I could only find a few things on them two, more on Emilia than this Lorenzo guy. Sorry boss."

I sigh "thanks you can go Garry" he nods then walks out.

When he closes the door I go sit behind my desk and look through the files, everything seems normal apart from the lack of information there seems to be nothing on Lorenzo's childhood but Emilia's seams normal she was born in Chicago and moved to new York when she was 16, married to Lorenzo when they were only 19, damn they must have been in serious love.

Then the dots start aligning.
Dominic Rodrigues and the main Cuchillos Negros are based in New York.
Alexa is from New York.
Alexa Reed doesn't exist.
lil'demon just got to town so did Alexa.
Des grew up in the gang life, Alexa said she grew up with him.

Dom. Alexa said he was like a father to her. Dom... "DOMINIC!!!" I accidently said out loud.

That's why we can't find anything on her...Alexa is lil'demon!

Now I have to prove it.

Alexa's POV:

We have a lead. Turns out the mission on Wednesday is to raid on the warehouse the guns came from, don't ask me how the guys in lab figured that out because I have no idea I'm just glad they did.

Tuesday went by so fast probably because I was bubbling with excitement, I haven't been on a raid in like 3 months and for me that's a long time, I mainly avoided people all day but I could see Brayden keep trying to talk to me or always staring at me, well more that usual.

"coffee I need coffee." I grumble when I walk down stair at around lunchtime on Wednesday because of the mission tonight we decided to take the whole day off school to prepare and stuff.

"its in the kettle grumpy." Lorenzo said without looking away from the paper. After I've downed a whole cup I notice the Emilia isn't in the kitchen.

"hey lorry, where's Lia at?" he turns and looks at me.

"she's in our room." His face turns a little sad as he continues "hey can you go check on her, she seems a little far away at the moment and wont talk to me." I nod and walk of in the direction of their room. I also found it strange that she hasn't been out a lot, and let me tell you Emilia is a very social person.

Knocking on the door "hey Lia, it's Alexa" I hear a small come in and open the door to find an empty room. I go past the bed and into the bathroom and find her sitting on the floor near the toilet so I go and sit beside her and rub her back. "what's wrong hermana" (sister)

"I don't know Alexa, I'm sick every morning, tired all day and yesterday I was up in the middle of the night for pickle. I hate pickles." Nauseous, tired, craving. Oh shit, she's probably pregnant.

"Emilia are you late?" the question leaves as a whisper but I know she heard me because her head snapped to the side with a terrified look on her face. She quickly scrambles to her feet and room into the bedroom but walks back in slowly looking at her phone.

"I'm a week late" she said as she shits back down.

"did you consider the possibility that your pregnant" she looks at me.

"well not until now" she raises her voice a little "Oh my god, what if I am? does Lorenzo even want kids? Do I want kids? Am I ready to be a mother?" oh gees.

"hey, hey calm down, you don't even know for sure if your pregnant yet. If you want I can run to the store and get a test and I'm sure that if this is what you want than Lorenzo will be over the moon. Ok?"

"okay Yeah. Your right." We stood up and I gave her a big hug and told her I would be right back.

I run to the garage and grab the first set of keys I see and hop in that car and off to the shops.

****

I get back to the house in under 15 minutes and probably got like 3 speeding tickets, I got 5 test just to make sure. "AJ where did you go in a such a hurry?" Carl asked when I got back.

"just had to get something from the store." I said shortly before rushing to get to back to Emilia. "hey so I get 5 test because there not always accurate, and it only takes around 5 minutes." I hand her the boxes and leave he bathroom to she can do her thing.

Emilia ran into us when she was about 18 and going through a tough time with her family, at the time Lorenzo had been going of the rails a bit, being reckless on mission almost getting himself killed so one day Dom kicked him out of the house for the night and he ended up on some secluded beach where he found Emilia. After that he cleaned up his act and went to that beach almost every day to meet her. 2 months later they were dating and them a month after that she was kidnapped and Lorenzo blamed himself but Emilia never gave up on him 6 months later they were engaged getting married, it was so cute he even proposed at the beach where they first met.

She was there for him so I have no doubts in the world that he will be there for her weather she is pregnant or not. But now that I think about it lorry would be an amazing father and Emilia and even better mother.

When Emilia walks out of the bathroom she goes to the middle of the bedroom and starts pacing. "well? What the results?"

"I-I couldn't do it. I cant do it you have to look I cant." I just nod and walk into the bathroom were the test are all lined up. Here goes nothing.

I grab her shoulders to stop her from pacing and look her dead in the eye. "Emilia... you and lorry... you're are going to be parents. 4 of the 5 test are positive. "

Her eyes widen but so does her smile and she engulfs me in a hug "I can't believe it I'm going to be a mother, I'm gonna have kid. Lorenzo he's... what's he going to think? Does he want to be a father?"

"look at me I've know Lorry for a long time and I know he will make an amazing father and will support you no matter what. got it?"

"yeah, yeah your right. Now I just have to figure out the right time to tell him."

"hey, don't sweat it for now and get some rest. You should probably wait until after the raid tonight so he's not distracted but after that I wouldn't wait to long."

By the time she goes to lay down it's around 5 o'clock so I start training because at 7 we leave.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N -  has Brayden figured it out? and what's Lorenzo going to think of being a farther?

any suggestions on names for the baby?

comment and vote :)