-:- chapter 12 -:- suspision -:-

"boss we need you in the labs" Liam the lab guys voice comes through the intercom.

I sigh and make my way down. We've been back for the mission for about an hour and the whole time I've spent in my office trying to figure out how silver bullet knew that we were going to be there and what they have against us.

When I get down to the lab a see Liam, Carl, Des and some other guy standing around a table of bullets and a few guns. Well they were all standing except Des he was on crutches due to being sot in the leg.

"ok what going on" I ask no one in particular. But it was Des who answered.

"I had Liam do forensics on a few guns I picked up of the dead guy and the bullets from me and you. Boss we've dealt with the silver bullets before and this ain't them." That I was shocked who else could it be the other gangs in the area are way to small and not nearly powerful enough to go against us.

"how do you know?" I asked

"the silver bullets always mark their bullets just like we mark our knives. And these bullets are marked differently to the ones we had from our last run in with them."

He places two bullets In front of me. the first one was a gold casing with silver crest and the letters SB in the middle with lots small details around it including a small rose at the bottom.

The second was again a gold casing but this time the crest was black and there was no details at all.

Des continues "the first one is from the prior run in and the second one is from tonight."

"ok well we need to figure out who would try to start a gang war between us and bullets . Des you said you've dealt with them before," he nodded " can you set up a meeting with the leader? I would just ask but it would blow my cover." He nods and walked off, as well as he could with crutches.

I turned back to face the others and found Carl with a smug smile on his face.

"what are you smirking about" I asked.

He laughed before answering "we have school tomorrow and Lorenzo and Emilia just got back from their trip there is no way you can get out of going." He looked so victorious.

So much had been going on with Cameron and the silver bullets that I had forgotten that Lorenzo had taken Emilia on a small getaway thing. We skipped school yesterday but now that their back lorry's gonna make me go to school.

I huff in defeat "alright lets just go home if I'm gonna have to go to hell I'd rather get some sleep first."

Carl continues to chuckle as we make our way out of the building.

****THE NEXT DAY****

"beep, beep, bee-"

What the fuck is that I smashed my alarm days ago. I swing my arm around and slapped whatever was making that sound.

"ahh fuck, really AJ" opening my eyes I found Carl on the ground holding his face "idiot you shouldn't have woken me up." He gets off the floor and scowls at me.

"I had too you only have 40 minutes to get ready for school, and I know how much you hate going so your going to take forever." He's right.

"fine just get out so I can get ready." When he leaves I trudge into the bathroom and take a shower which is kind of hard with the bandage on my shoulder.

Once I'm out I brush my teeth and rewrap my shoulder. When I take of the old bandages I find my shoulder is a nasty purple colour and I probably should have used snitched it's definitely going to scar but the worst part is it hurts like a bitch.