-:- chapter 24 -:- parents -:-

WARNING -:- this chapter is unedited and long 

Same drill as last time. 8 men in each van, but this time a whole lot more vans. Over half the gang to be exact. We know that these 'reapers' have skill and resources that they've been hiding, but this time we are ready and this this time I'm going to win.

"calm down AJ we are going to get them back. Alive." Carl tried to comfort me but if I'm being honest I wasn't really listening, I was going over the plan and everything that could go wrong and let me tell you there was a lot that could go wrong.

I have never felt like this before a mission but this time is different. Usually I'm pumped with adrenalin running through my veins, but at the same time calm and collected, but this time is the opposite. Sure he adrenalin is still there but I'm not excited or pumped. I'm scared.

It takes a lot to scare me but the thought of any of our new friends being hurt or killed because of me is eating me up alive. Ace, it's my fault his sister is most likely being tortured . Cameron, my brother is having to go up against his parents because I got involved. Kyah, if I had have just given sent her to one of our foster families she would be safe. Emma, she was the most innocent person in all of this probably didn't even know what a gang was and now she's going to find out that she's been living with one for years.

Brayden, I don't even know where to start with him. somehow at some point he became special to me. He became my family. I can sleep at night when he's around, I feel normal like a teenager I don't know how I would live if anything happened to him because of me

"We're here." This time it was Dom who spoke up.

"It's go time." My face went hard, no emotion whatsoever.

****

"Everybody listen up, there are lots of dangerous people in there so be prepare to use lethal force, but if you have the opportunity you have Zip-ties and duck-tape you know what to do with that. The main objective is to get back Kyah and Emma unharmed. Me and my team will make our way down to where they are being hold, the rest round up as many as you can and cover us. You all know your groups I expect you to stick with them." I finished my speak with everybody nodding telling me that they understand what I'm saying.

"puede que ne seamos sangre" I said loud and fierce.

"pero somos familia!" everyone replied in a proud tone, except the few silver bullets that Brayden ordered to come for back up. They stood there looking confused while Brayden looked at me with intrigue. I just smiled and nodded my head telling him I'll explain latter, he nodded back.

"everybody in position?" I hear Carls voice in my ear over the coms system. I hear the replies of my team.

Th plan was for my team to breach from the back while Des causes a distraction out the front, his speciality: explosives. That's why the Cuchillos Negros picked him up, he was kicked out of school for blowing up the gym and no others would take him so his mum and stepdad started abusing him so he ran away. He used to make little fire works for me when I was a kid. He almost blew up the kitchen once.

"do you're thing Des." I said with a grin on my face even though he can't see it.

"would be my pleasure boss." I could practically hear the smirk on his face right before I hear a massive kaboom and a flash of light from the other side of the building. "around 50 people just came out you should be clear to enter." He said I a hurried voice.

"its go time people." I said to the rest of my team.

Brayden bust down the door and door and I slit the guards throat before he could make a sound. I keep walking but stop when I notice the boys weren't following me. "we don't have all day what the fuck are you guys doing?"