-:- chapter 19 -:- it was fine -:-

Everything was fine.

Everything was great for 2 whole months

No attacks, no one stealing stuff. I was a normal teenager for 2 months, hanging out with friends having fun went to a few parties and Kyah was doing great. We got her training and now she's an official member of Cuchillos Negros, she's even been on a few missions.

Emilia told Lorenzo that she's pregnant and he was ecstatic. We got home from that sleepover and lorry was running around the house yelling 'I'm gonna be a dad' over and over and now he's taking a break from the gang. not going an any missions, or doing anything life threatening. He said he doesn't want his kid to grow up without a father like he did.

Everything was fine. Until it wasn't

****

"let's go to the park"

"I'm down. Alexa how 'bout you. Girls trip to the park"

"yeah ok"

So that's what we did. Emma, Kyah and I all went down to the park and ate some fish and chips while I tried to teach them some Spanish upon their request.

"Hola soy Alexa. Means hi I am Alexa, now you try." I chucked I chip in my mouth and laughed as they try and pronounce the words.

"hula say Emma." "hoya soy Kyah" they say at the same time.

"close enough now try, buenos noches, mean good night"

"buenos noches ohh that was good right?" I nod to Kyah who was actually picking it up faster than Emma was.

"bweenoes nachos." Kyah and I crack up laughing and Emma pouts then laughs with us.

It was all fine, until I felt the barrel of a gun pressed against my temple "move or make a sound and I shoot"  I didn't bother listening to their stupid threat and as fast as I can I spin and take the gun from his hand reversing our position, so now he's the one with I gun to his head.

"who are you and what do you want?" I have no choice but to bring out the Death angel, something I haven't done in weeks.

"well hello Alexa Rodriguez, that wasn't a very smart move, you see I have orders to take these to pretty girls back with me."

"Rio" Kyah breathed out.

"ahh Kyah darling love to see you remember me." ok that's it

"you're not taking them"

"oh but I am see you really think I would be stupid enough to come alone, NOW!"

The last thing I saw before I was knocked out was men coming out of all corners and putting bags over Emma and Kyah.

****

Aghhh my head is killing me. wait were am I? god what is that smell?

Then it all flooded back to me, the park, the girls, people with guns, they took them. But I'm not in the park anymore how the hell did I get to an ally and why do my ribs hurt so bad. Basted beat me up while I was knocked out. Its dark out and now I'm gonna have to walk back home because my car is still at the park.

After I get up I realise there's a crumpled piece of paper in my hand. When I read it I almost broke down.

Hello Alexa,
or is it death angel we're not sure,
you have 1 week to come find these girls
or their DEAD
yours truly, MR, MRS Scott & The reapers

They're alive, I knew it. Omg the girls they're dead if I don't find them I have to get home. But it too far away I have no choice I have to ask Brayden for help.