Chapter 21; Wolf-form marks.

ISIS : 

I groan out loud and shift to my left. I felt exhaustion roaming all over my body. And then I realize and snap my eyes open. 

"Fuck, how long have I been passed out, " I quickly sit up and see Atlas lying next to me, sleeping. More like passed out. 

"Atlas, " I softly call out to him to check if he's in a deep sleep. 

Yes, and he was. 

He had light sweat over his body and was shirtless. His face was resting and I could sense him healing. 

Wondering what could happen after I had my weird shift, I headed for a shower. 

I rinse all the exhaustion out of my body and change into a tank top and sweatpants. 

I put away my towel and sit near Atlas. 

His skin was smooth but soft chiseled around his jaws and chin. I caress his jet-black hair which felt soft. 

My eyes catch his slight bulge under the sheets. "Huh, is he naked?" I think to myself and peek inside the sheets.

Yep. 

I stretch and make my way downstairs to the island in the kitchen. 

"Henry, can you make me some grilled cheese?" I ask. He nods and does his thing with food. 

"To the kitchen, " I mindlink Colt and Sebastian.

"Hey Hunter, " I mindlink. 

"Alpha Isis? You're up?" Hunter replies. 

"Yeah, uh could you arrange a meeting with Alpha Reckon for me?" 

"My lady, I'm not sure who Alpha Reckon- " he pauses. "THAT ALPHA RECKON?" 

"Yeah Reckon King, " 

"I'm not sure if he'll answer but Alpha Reckon is not something I think we should mess with, " he sounds worried. 

"Don't worry about it too much, just mention my name, Silver," 

"If you say so Alpha, " 

I cut the link and put my leg on the other chair. Henry places my food and I start chomping on them. 

"Yo you woke up, " Sebastian exclaims. "Moon, the day we had today!" 

"How are you feeling?" Colt asks. 

"Yeah, I'm guessing Altas had that thing like me today too, " I sigh. 

"Yeah, how do you know you were passed out?" Sebastian questions.

"Well, long story short it was our marks in wolf form. It's kinda an ancient ritual of royals and rare, " I explain. "So most of them didn't know about it. Hell, even I forgot but realized while eating." 

"Well, a thing less to worry about now, " Colt sighs. "Also there is a man who wants to meet you." 

 "Yeah, I remember, " I respond. "Also I've instructed Hunter to fix a meeting with Alpha Reckon and I want to take both of you with me." 

"Not Reckon King I'm assuming, " Sebastian shrugs. 

"Exactly Reckon King, " Colt shrugs. 

"Bro 'The one and only hybrid Rogue Alpha Reckon King'?!" Sebastian exclaims.

"Yeah, it's necessary for me to meet him. I'll explain Atlas tomorrow, " I say.

"As if he'll meet us, or anyone. He rules alone with no mate and his insane rogue members are way too craaazy, " Sebastian scoffs.