Chapter 12; Moving day.

ISIS : 

Today is the day we move to my castle. All the pack members spent yesterday packing their bags. I had sent Colt to check out everything over the castle along with the territory the previous day.

Atlas was quite busy packing his necessary belongings therefore I assisted in the pack guidance. Looking at the watch, I realized it was past one already. Everybody must've started gathering at the training field.

I showered quickly letting my tensed body relax and afterward put on a skin-tight white half-sleeved crop top with camouflage pants. I pulled my hair into a high ponytail and put on white Balenciaga. 

I can never get enough shoes. 

"Isis, " Atlas says and I blink at him. "They are good to go." 

I nod and take a moment to analyze him. His damp hair which was fresh out of the shower, hung some strands indent of his forehead and his golden hazel eyes looked relaxed yet so full of burden.

My heart clawed to take away all his difficulties into mine. Moving my eyes down I saw him wearing a casual outfit but that leather jacket got him shining. More like, he got the outfits shining.

"I can't wait to mate with him, " Abaddon purrs in my mind. 

My eyes widen at her bold comments that she never usually makes. Shut up you horny dog, goddess. 

"Baby, " Atlas smiles, showing his pearly whites.

"Mhm?" 

"You zoned out for like 2 minutes straight, " he smirks.

"Oh uh, yeah I was thinking uh about the packhouse, " I mutter stuffing the charger into my purse.

"Right, " he grins and snakes his arms around my waist.

"I can't wait to have you fully,"  he says after nuzzling his head on the crook of my neck.

A blush creeps onto my cheeks but I try my best to not provoke it. But this mate pull wasn't helping much, spending too much time got me yearning for him more.

"Marked and mated, " he whispers and pulls me closer leaving no space in between. I shiver in his touch and melt into him.

"My wolf physically hurts me to let you look like this and roam around unmated wolves, " he says and draws patterns on my exposed stomach and I shiver. 

I wonder how it would feel if he took me down on this table. I couldn't get enough of him as every day passed away. 

I felt my arousal along with my cheeks getting hotter. Not soon later a big bulge was felt on my butt. My cheeks started to hurt from resisting the creeping blushes on my cheeks when I realized he smelled me.

And goddess and it was big. 

What is it with Alphas and their big packages?!

"Stop, " Atlas dangerously growls low.  "Stop thinking whatever you are thinking." 

Before any of us could talk the door opens booming and following a groan. 

"ARGH, not again!" Sebastian yells as I turn around and stand in front of Atlas. Well at least enough to hide his boner from his cousin. 

"My poor ass virgin eyes are now tainted, " he scoffs as Atlas clears his throat. I blush immensely but still look straight at Sebastian.

"Get them ready nearby the river. We will join you, " I order and Sebastian bows rolling his eyes. I and Atlas both watch him murmur something and walk away.