Chapter 15; Blood Red.

ISIS :

As soon as I open the door, what I see is that familiar blond bitch kissing Atlas. I growl loud and move toward them at an inhuman speed.

"Baby, it's nothing like-" Atlas quickly says.

"SHUT UP, " I growl at him. My wolf going crazy inside me doesn't help a little bit.

I grab Britney by her hair and splash my red cranberry juice on her face. She extends her claws scratching me on my arm. Tightening my grip on her hair, I smack her face on the table. She then falls on the mini glass table and shatters it in the process.

Colt and Sebastian run into the room. Atlas approaches me and I push him on his chest. He stumbles back a little giving me a look of hurt and regret on his face.

"Isis..."

"I understand her obsession with you but WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SUCH DAMSEL IN DISTRESS!" I roar at him.

My words might hurt him but his actions hurt me more this time.

"There is plenty of space in this room, you could have backed away!" I shriek in anger. "You're an Alpha and a king, therefore act like one."

After saying that, I run towards the territory borders with my heightened speed. Not wanting to hear anyone I leave the territory and run away to cool off my anger.

***

After running for like two hours I suppose, I stopped. It was night but the darkness was comfortable. I tilt my head upwards and look around as I pant hard.

"We're quite far from home, " my wolf tells softly. I reply to her by nodding and walking slowly forward.

I was in the woods but wasn't something like forests. There were people scattered around but they were far away from one another.

Tribals.

I think I'm around Lake Salvador or something. The ancient line of tribals still resides around here scattered, isolating themselves from the humans.

Not caring about them I take a seat on a random bench I saw in front. The view was a little high but nice from here. I sigh and inhale the sweet scent of the woods.

I close my eyes as I focus on the tree leaves slowly moving, the birds humming in the distance, the quiet noise of the insects; nature around.

A swish of air makes me shake it off my thoughts but I slowly open my eyes. I could hear the silent footsteps on the fallen leaves. The steps were slow and the scent... there wasn't any scent.

My eyes slowly shift to the water I could see from here in front. I could see the river sparkling under the soft moonlight. Thankfully, it wasn't a full moon and my forehead did not shine. Forehead, as in my crescent moon.

The footsteps stop after getting a little closer to me. It was close but not creepy close. Maybe 6 or 7 feet away.

Not wanting to wait for the stranger to talk first, I speak.

"I believe you'd like to say something, " I sigh. I wait for the response as I don't get one I add, "I did realize you're not a human, your scent says a lot and doesn't at the same time."

"Well, I guess so, " a deep voice speaks up from behind me. The voice was low but could send shivers to your whole body.

I move my eyes to the place where it came from. The trees were hiding him in shadows but I could see his height. He looked past 6 feet. Maybe 6" 1 or 2.

"I don't believe I've seen a human who smells too different to be one around here, " he says as he steps forward. His pale skin gleamed underneath the moon as his red eyes shone redder than blood itself.