Chapter 16; The invitation.

ISIS :

Times like this definitely had their back draws. And what 'time like this' means is not killing the witch. I've met her and tried getting information out of her. But all I received was her illogical phrases like "it's true, you're true," and "it will rise again."

In these centuries I've never met a person quite like her. Her soul was not as black as her powers. Her soul was pure.

Ask me how I know this.

After meeting my mate my powers have heightened. My ability to scent grew so strong that I could smell emotions and auras. Atlas and I came to this conclusion just last night when he smelled my worries that I flawlessly hid from him, or at least I thought I did.

Anyway, I tried to offer any money she could ask for but she only asked for a drop of my blood. Nicole refrained from giving the blood otherwise I think might have.

Getting out of the dungeons I see Sebastian coming towards me.

"Don't walk, I'm coming, " he says via mind link and booms towards me.

"Damn I'm never getting enough of this royal fuel," he grins showing his white teeth and I shrug pulling my hoodie on my head.

"Anyways so the widespread Alpha meeting has been arranged. You know how the council members are in these events, " he pauses. "I mean I hope you do."

"I know, " I nod. "They cannot overrule Royals but they've been a pain in the ass since the beginning."

"So, I've already read it. They've fixed the meeting in New York. It's in two days but the event consists of three-day planning," he says and pulls out a black envelope from his pocket.

"A dinner, a meeting, and a ball, " I say, not bothering to read the envelope. This was a very old way of getting the Alphas familiar with each other.

"Atlas has been invited too, " a voice says from behind, causing me to turn. Finn approaches with a similar black envelope in between his middle and index finger.

"Where is he?" I ask.

"A meeting, " he replies.

I hum and say, "This change of territory and stuff is taking a toll on him in legal paperwork."

"Well it was the only way to not lose more werewolves," Finn sighs. "Anyways, who else is invited?"

"It's a widespread Alpha meeting, " I say to him. "Alphas from all around the world are expected to attend."

"Wow okay, usually it's some territory but this was new, " Finn says and gazes at Sebastian. "It's not every day all the Alphas come to visit."

"I hope some sudden attacks won't appear on the packs due to every Alpha being away, " Sebastian mumbles.

"Probably not, Josephine teleports these invitations very carefully to betas," I reply surely.

"Oh wow, I really thought I imagined that part, " Sebastian shakes his head while pulling his collar.

Finn's head perks up and his eyes turn a little hazy. It means he's mind-linking.