Chapter 8; Black witch?

SEBASTIAN :

     "What !" Isis snaps.

"Yeah, " Colt rubs his neck slowly. "We'll find him though."

"How do we find him now?" Isis growls. I notice her scowling while thinking about something. Soon after she says, "Throwing Atlas's pack in danger is the last thing I want. I want to ensure their safety and stability.

"Calm down Isis, Nicole has a plan. She always does, " Colt says and she calms down.

Not gonna lie, but the past two days have been blowing. I smell different, my senses heightened, I've gotten stronger and huge obedience towards Isis. 

      Finn had poked and bothered asking about me. Technically I radiate a weird power that he cannot put a finger to.

"Fine, take us to the castle, " Isis suddenly decrees as I get back from my thoughts. "Time for Sebastian sealing the blessing too. The Royal beta strength will kick in soon.

"Won't it cut the link of the pack I am in right now?" I ask concerned. You get to cut out of the pack if you left it or dead. I don't like Atlas will like me being dead.

"It will, " Isis pauses to think. "In a random conversation, Atlas told me you're supposed to leave the pack sooner or later for career purposes. Tell him you'll be working for me, alongside Colt. This will explain your scent and the disconnection of pack-link." 

I furrow my brows processing Isis's notion then grin widely, "Damn Alpha, you really are a millennium old and wise." 

"I'm seven hundred not seven billion, " Isis groans falling back in her seat as Colt and I chuckle.

     We reach the woods in around two hours of driving. Stepping out of the car I stretch my body. Following Isis, Colt and I run into the woods without shifting.

We were going through a weird location in the woods that I've never been to before. It was kind of weird as it is included in Atlas's territory, it's where we were raised. 

After stopping Isis turns to me and takes a long breath, "This is the main territory opening. Since we don't have much of a member left, the other gates are blocked off."

"This is a middle of nowhere, " I shrug. "But it is kind of weird as I've never been in this part of the woods before." 

Isis smirks but puts her arms up as if she was touching anything, "Put your right arm up and walk forward. There is an invisible line here. You'll be able to feel it." 

I nod and so as I've been instructed. I feel a barrier buzzing my hand. I force my hand into it as it pulls me inside. 

After a blink, the bright sun hits my eyes directly. It wasn't surrounded by woods. It was a huge land with a giant castle in the middle of it. The first thing my eyes lands on is the fort standing in front. It looked almost like the forts from the movies. 

Gazing at the castle I felt my 6 feet body shrink. It stood tall and big in the middle. The stone path took straight to a white castle. 

"Close your mouth man, " Colt chuckles along with Isis as I close it fast. 

"It's really beautiful, " I say. My wolf was jumping inside, saying it smelt like home.

Not soon after my curious ass wakes up and ask "Why haven't we discovered this or evergotten inside unknowingly?" 

"Glad you asked, " Colt jokes as I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Well, it's a very simple spell. The illusion spell, " Isis pauses. "The territory and some woods around is laced with this spell so that no one could even come near it. It'll confuse them as they will feel the path is wrong and lead them to the other side."