Chapter 2 ; The Golden Claw Pack.

^ The picture above is Isis's mood board.

___________________________________________

ISIS :

Running. Running has always made me feel safe. Safe as I ran towards the darkness that could consume me into an eternity of voidness. I have been running away ever since I realized what it would cost me if I didn't do it.

I woke up as a loud whimper that sounded like a howl when it escaped my mouth. I turn over in search of my phone to notice the time.

04:56 am.

I hang my legs out from the bed not bothering to remove the blanket from me. I turn my head in cautious but a familiar scent fills the entire room.

"Liam," I say in a calm tone.

"I heard your howl loud enough to shake me from my sleep," Liam says as he walks across the room in vampire speed and sits on the bed. "Nightmares again, huh?"

"I can't tell," I reply, as I fall back and take a deep breath. "I cannot be having the same nightmares over and again for the past week, can I?"

"Do you.... do you think it's a vision?", Liam asks again as he falls back on the bed too.

I frown in confusion and look at him. "I only had a vision once in my life," I say as the wave of memory hits me. "It didn't turn out well."

"It's okay, we'll figure it out in the morning," Liam says as he fixes the pillows and makes himself comfortable. "I'll sleep here, c'mon."

I comfortably put my head on his chest as he puts his arms around me and let the sleep consume my head.

It's been a week since I've returned to my homeland and I've been having this same nightmare every night. And I will accept that I have hooked up with Liam in these days twice. Alright thrice. But that's how our friendship has ever been. We understand each other very well and we hook up casually.

I care for Liam very much and he's the only boyfriend I ever had. We used to date before he met his mate, I let him go because of course mate's responsibility is something that I could never fulfill. I don't even think I can fulfill my own true mate's responsibilities either. And I had realized that I have always loved him as my best friend. I always will.

But in the 1900s, his mate died. Killed by the only alive pureblood vampire. He is the only pureblood alive out of the three. Rumor has it, he killed the other 2 because they did not agree with him over something.

***

ATLAS :

I wake up as my wolf's been very restless these past few days. It's getting quite annoying too. My wolf, Ares, had been trying to take control in mid of anything important and I cannot figure out why.

Let me introduce myself formally. I am Altas Enzo Hephaestus, Alpha of Golden Claw Pack, the last Alpha carrying part blood of the legendary royals and I am the direct descendant of Luna Ariel, the last Golden White Pack wolf. I am 24 years old and have jet black hair and tan skin with hazel eyes, almost gold in the middle. My wolf has golden eyes, thick white fur, and a gold crescent moon in the middle of my forehead. My wolf is about 6 feet 5 inches tall because of having part Royal blood and I took over the pack at the age of 16.

I rub my eyes as the sunlight hits my eyes causing me to groan.

"Ah, do you know how hot you sound when you groan baby?" Britney enters my room without even bothering to knock and I notice that she's wearing a bright pink tight skirt that's making my eyes hurt at the moment.