Chapter 17; Nostalgia.

ISIS :

"Silver?" A voice erupts from the person.

I gasped as I shifted my gaze and met the familiar brown eyes that I convinced myself I could never meet again.

Arlo.

"No I'm hallucinating, " he murmurs to himself and looks away but my eyes get glassy.

"Arlo, oh goddess," I say and throw myself into his arms. He stumbles back being startled but wraps his hand around me.

"Oh god, it is you!" His voice cracks. "I thought I'd never see you again."

He squeezes me closer to him and starts to cry into my shoulder. A roar erupts from behind as I get yanked into Atlas's chest behind.

"No one shall touch what's mine!" His wolf growls at Arlo.

I growl back at him, "Calm down! He- He... I raised him, he's like a son to me."

Atlas's eyes go back to his normal eyes as his brows wrinkle in confusion, "What?"

"H-How are you still like the same as before?" He questions. I notice a beautiful blond woman standing beside him with a baby in her arms.

"I'll explain, Oh god come here, " I say and hug him again. We both calm down, thankfully Atlas did not interrupt this time.

We all sit down on the couch as I promise him and Atlas to answer his every question.

"How are you still alive? I thought you died in the rouge attack," he asks. "And especially how did you not fucking age!"

"I apologize for not telling you the truth but you have to understand it would've only endangered you and your pack, " I reply softly. "I'm a wolf, the royal immortal Alpha, whatever everyone is calling me.

"This meeting is arranged for me to be introduced to the world again. I was hiding from the other species who wanted my power or for revenge. So, I moved around the world as a human, because of my scent of an original witch, my mother.

"If I told you the truth you would have never let me leave and would want to protect me. I left because I wanted both of us to stay out of harm's way," I finish.

"Oh mama, " he says and puts his head down.

"I'm sorry loco, but I'd do it all over again to protect everyone I cared for, " I say.

"I understand, " he sighs and motions towards the lady who was sitting beside him and putting her hand on his shoulder. "This is my mate, Caroline, and my daughter Silva."

"We named her after you, " Caroline smiles. "Arlo has told me all about you and how much he adored you."

"She's perfect," I say as I stare at the baby in her arms. She was a newborn and looked so peacefully sleeping.

She was a mix of her both parents. Arlo had dark brown hair and eyes with light brown skin, as he is Hispanic on the other hand, Caroline has dirty blond hair and light skin with blue eyes.

I pull myself out and introduce Atlas, "This is Altas Hephaestus, Alpha of Golden Claw pack. "

"We all know about him, an Alpha, kind yet deadly," Arlo nods. "I'm Arlo Ruis, Alpha of Black Cross pack."

They both shake hands and I turn to my squad, who's pretty much staring at me in wonder.

"I met Arlo's father, Arnold when I just moved to Ontario, he was one of the people who knew my identity as we did business quite often.

"After I left Russia, I moved under Arnold's wing to stay hidden safely. Everyone in that century knew me as Silver Nicholas. Silver is my middle name while Nicholas was my father's name.