Chapter 19; The Mating.

*** This is a favorable version of CHAPTER 19; this is a non-explicit version. For audiences that are over 18 or are comfortable reading the mature version, you can find another book on my profile known as "THE SECRET DIARY" which contains the explicit version.

In other words, this chapter is iNnOcEnT. If you want to read the chapter with smut y'all will find the whole chapter in that^ book.

Reading the explicit version is completely your choice. ***

----------------------------------

ISIS :

I lose myself in my thoughts as I lay on top of Atlas's bare chest. His slight deep breathing pushes me a little up and down as his fingers make small circles on my exposed waist.

He felt warm and safe and most greatly he was patient. He was patient with me, the exact thing I needed my mate to be.

"You've been thin a lot today, " Atlas's voice vibrates his chest. "More memories?"

"No, I'm thinking about you, " I say and prop in my elbow and I face him.

"That, how amazing would I be in bed?" He smirks.

"Pfft, " I roll my eyes.

"Just kidding baby, " he chuckles and pecks my nose bridge.

"Mates complete the mating ritual instantly after they meet. Why haven't you been being persistent about it?" I ask.

He looks up at the ceiling and takes a deep breath.

"I don't want to force you something you don't want to do, " he confesses. "Even if it hurts me."

Abaddon suddenly catches the scent of his aura. It was almost salty to smell.

"He's anxious, "

"I can sense your anxiousness, please tell me the truth, " I plead.

"I... uh have been taking wolfsbane... to stop the pain by blocking my wolf, " he slowly mumbles.

"WHAT!" I shriek out. Abaddon growls at him taking over me but I push myself in control again.

"Wolfsbane can even kill normal werewolves! It could hurt Ares or worse!" I growl out on him and hug him tighter to myself.

"I'm sorry for not telling you but I don't want Ares to complete the mating ritual without you being comfortable with it!" he defends.

"I've no family left to live and they all died because of me. I do not wish the same for you. I don't want to lose you, " I hold him tighter to me. "I love you."

He curls his arms around my waist, "I love you too and I'm not going anywhere. "

"I will kill you myself if you take Wolfsbane again, " I threaten but his no reply makes me talk again. "Don't stop Ares from completing the rituals, my wolf craves for you too."

"Okay, " he breathes out. "Oh wait you crave sex with me?"

I prop myself on his chest and snarl, "That's what you caught from my whole threat?"

"Well, I am a man, " he shrugs, emphasizing the word 'man' along.

I shake my head and snuggle into the crook of his neck. I kiss his neck which causes his breath to hitch.

Being satisfied I close my eyes to drown in the world of sleepiness.

"Sleep well, my light, "

***