Chapter 3 ; Finding mate.

^ The picture above is Atlas's mood board.

___________________________________________

ISIS :

I wake up as the bright sunlight poke my eyes. I groaned because I hated lights in the morning because I'm definitely not a morning person.

I feel a strong arm around my waist and recognize the daylight ring in the finger instantly.

Liam had been sleeping beside me for the nightmares that I've been having after coming back to my land.

I slowly put his arms aside as I slip from the bed and walk towards the shower.

I strip out of my clothes and let the cold water hit my bare chest as a wave of relaxation hits me.

I have had sex twice with Liam this past week, to distract myself from the nightmares. Liam has always had my back, protecting me and supporting.

Even though we have slept a million times throughout our lifetime, we never grew the romantic relationship within us, nor we'd in the future.

My wolf has never grown an attachment to any man emotionally.

"I keep our love protected for mate," my wolf speaks up in my mind.

"I know Abaddon," I reply in my mind.

I have never thought about my mate. I did think about him in the first century but now I don't even know if I want a mate. I've been running away from every person I love, fearing the Pureblood vampires will find out about them.

I turn the shower off being tangled in my thoughts and dry my body as I walk towards my walk-in closet.

I wear black ripped jeans with a maroon crop top and a black leather jacket that I snatched from Colt the previous day.

I curl my lashes then put mascara on and clear lip-gloss along with letting my white hair the way it is naturally, as they part themselves in the middle naturally

I go to the kitchen as I didn't find Liam when I got back after dressing and see Colt already having breakfast.

I grab the seat beside Colt while two servants come and serve breakfast. They leave with a bow and I thank them in return.

"Where's Liam?" I ask pouring maple syrup on my waffles.

"He said he had an urgent meeting that he forgot about," Colt shrugs. He pauses for a moment analyzing my outfit and finally says, "The jacket sure does look good on you more than me."

"I know right," I say while stuffing waffles in my mouth. "I'm going to look around the town today. The last time I was here was to sign your papers and left immediately."

"Do you want m-" I cut off his words saying, "No, I'll be pretty much good by myself."

Colt nods in agreement and later on changes the topic.

***

The warm rays of sun hit my face as I stepped out back in the town.

I've been wandering around the town remembering the past memories I had from this place. I tried to remember the happy memories but the bad ones kept poking at the back of my mind.

It was almost 3 pm, my stomach started making low growling noises.

As when I was about to take a turn, a lady bumps into me causing my phone to drop.

I bend down to pick my phone up, the lady interrupts, "Isis? Is that you?"

I turn my head fast recognizing the voice.