Chapter 22; Queen's ally

ISIS : 

It's been almost two hours since we left the castle. After listening to Sebastian about the rogue pack, I learned that they were really an isolated pack. They did not prefer outsiders since the pack consisted of rogues from all around the continent. 

Many rogues have traveled from other continents too to join this rogue pack. No wolf from another pack has entered and left alive. Most of the other packs do not entangle with them nor cross them. This pack of rogues is much more powerful than the rest. They might even come as a rival to the Golden Claw pack.

However, even though the other packs haven't realized this, Reckon has had the rogues fully under control. If someone didn't stand up to them, many other packs would've ceased to exist.  

*Ring Ring* 

"Hello?" Sebastian answers his phone. I pull myself out of my thoughts and look at Sebastian.

"Beta Sebastian?" A man with a deep voice speaks up. We all could hear the call completely thanks to our hearing. 

"Yes, " 

"This is Beta Damon. I'm assuming the black Range Rover is yours, confirm?" 

"You're right, " Sebastian replies and snaps his head to his left through the window. I'm guessing he caught on to their presence.

"I see you've sensed us. Very well, please exit we'll guide you from here, " 

Sebastian replies in the affirmative. I stretch my arms as the car stops. Colt gets out and opens the door for me before I can. I mumble a thank you. And move to the other side. 

Three men appear from the woods. Colt and Sebastian take on their serious postures and keep me in the middle while Finn stands behind. 

"I'm Beta Damon Kristen, " a tall muscular man speaks up. He was 6 feet 5 with a strong build. He had light skin with black hair brushed backward. He had dark brown eyes and his eyes were strict. He was a werewolf, I could sniff his wolf inside.

"This is Argon, chief warrior,"  the beta motions to a man beside him. 

The man looked roughly 6 feet tall and had a strong build too. Two claw scars ran across his right eye and multiple scars on his arms. His eyes were red and almost looked like they held no life in them. 

"And this is Ashton Kristen, the soon-to-be beta after I quit, " Damon pats on the shoulder of a young man. "Also my son."

"Hello, " the boy looked 16 or 17 years old. He had light skin with red hair and soft freckles. His eyes were light brown, the sun shone right on them making them glow. He was around 6 feet too and his wolf was strong, I could sense it. His features were opposed to his father but the facial structure was too similar.

"I'm Beta Sebastian Blackwood, " Sebastian starts to introduce. "This is Gamma Colt Henderson and Beta Finn Stevenson and-" 

"Another beta?" The vampire Argon question. 

"Yes we're a dual-Alpha pack, " Sebastian explains. "And this is Alpha Isis Apollo." 

Both of the wolves now their head in greeting and Argon looked confused and hesitated but he bowed anyway. 

"It'll take 20 minutes for a normal wolf to run from here but if we go to our fullest it will take 10, " Beta Damon suggests. 

"Don't worry gentleman, run to your fullest speed. We won't be left behind, " I suggest. 

"As if, " Argon scoffs. "No one has left alive from this pack and these wolves are eager to run towards it." 

Sebastian and Finn growl at him for the disrespect towards me and Argon bares his fangs at them. 

Royalty : The last oneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें