Chapter 6; The Royal Beta.

^Isis's outfit that she'd wear.

_________________________

ISIS :

I open my eyes and blink twice before fully visualizing. Warm arms holding me and a heavy head on top of my chest. I slowly tilt my head down and see Atlas breathing deeply but steady on my chest. His warm breath hitting on my left breast.

The mate bond was humming among us as I was staring at my mate. His black hair was now messy and the tip of his nose was a little rosy. My left hand was laced with his right hand as he held onto me close to him, never wanting to let go as our hearts were beating in sync.

I use my free right hand that was on top to remove the hair that fell on top of his nose slowly.

"Our mate is extremely attractive, " my wolf compliments.

He is.

"As much as I'd love to lay like this forever, I have to pee badly, " Atlas speaks.

We both chuckle and he opens his eyes. His hazel eyes shine bright gold with the sun ray that was reflecting from the windows.

"I can wake up to this daily, " He says pushing and reaching my forehead, leaving a warm kiss.

"Good morning, " I wish as I stretch in bed while he sits up.

"Morning beautiful, " he stands up and walks towards the bathroom. "We have to leave in an hour, we slept in."

"Mhm, " I murmured, shoving my face in the pillow again not wanting to get up.

Atlas finishes his business and finds me exactly the same way he left me.

"Baby, " he chuckles.

"Fineeee, " I get up groaning.

I walk toward our room to shower and get dressed. I finish showering and brush my teeth before wearing my oversized shirt and shorts. Knowing Atlas is outside for taking outfits I get out.

"Hey Atlas, what sh- " I pause mid-sentence as my mate stood shirtless. I did snuggle with his last night when he was shirtless but I never noticed his toned body. His 8 pack abs we're perfectly well-toned and biceps were strong. He caught me checking him out but I didn't bother looking away.

He chuckles at my boldness and asks, "Like what you see, baby?"

I smirk and pull my shirt up revealing my stomach, "Pfft, my abs are much better."

His eyes fall on my still wet stomach as his eyes darken with lust.

"Mine, " he smirks and I chuckle.

"Yes, yours, " I reply and wink before walking beside him to get my outfit for today.

"We'll grab Mc Donald in the way, I'll be downstairs. We'll go when you're ready, " Atlas lets me know before heading out.

I pick my outfit and get into the walk-in closet. I dry my hair and tie it up to a sleek high ponytail. I put on wine red lipstick and some mascara for my make up.

I wore a strapless black lacy top that showed a nice amount of cleavage, a full black pants with white checks pattern and coat similar to the pants. I matched the outfit with white Nikes.

I get out of the closet to the room and Atlas enters the room. His eyes dilated when he saw me. His eyes scanned me and stopped at a certain place as his eyes darken again.

"What are you wearing?" He asks and walks closer to face me properly.

"Why, is it bad?"

"No, it's- " he pauses. "You look breathtaking." I smile at his comment. "It's too revealing, I don't want others to look at what's mine."