Chapter 5; To new family?

ISIS :

     I stomped myself to the room after that stupid Alpha volunteered to be my bodyguard. No, forced to be my bodyguard. I was pissed but didn't argue much as I know how possessive these Alphas can be. And he thinks I'm a human, I couldn't even confess that I was powerful enough to protect myself.

I quickly change into a white crop top and black pants. I keep my hair tied in a ponytail and put on a nude lipstick before putting my white boots on.

I rush downstairs and see Atlas waiting for me in front of his car. He looked jaw-dropping handsome standing beside his black Mustang wearing a black shirt. His movements were graceful and as he noticed me, a smile appeared in his face and my legs were losing their conscience.

"You're so perfect, god, " he whispers, staring at my eyes and my cheeks start turning hot.

We both get into the car and he starts to drive.

"I like your car, I don't know why I didn't buy this one, " I say, actually rethinking my car collection.

"What car do you have?" He asks, his eyes still on the road.

"Porsche 911 Carrera, Land Rover Defender, Ford F-150 Raptor, Dodge Challenger, Tesla Model S, some Ferraris and a couple of Lamborghinis, " I pause. "Oh yeah and my new one that we're going to get now, Rolls Royce Phantom VIII, " I smile finishing.

Atlas gawks at me for a moment then replies, "You should really meet Sebastian. He'd definitely drool over your cars."

"Who's Sebastian?" I asked thinking why would he let another man meet me.

"He's the chief warrior, " he replies following a smirk. I roll my eyes hard at his pride of having strong warriors. Only if they had met my original pack.

There was a long silence between us but Atlas broke it. "What's your favorite color?"

"What?" I ask, confused why would he want to know my favorite color.

"Your favorite color, " He paused. "I would like to get to know my mate."

My cheeks felt hot for a second when he called me his mate. But I quickly get a grip of myself and answer, "Blue. All shades of them. What about you?"

He turns to me, looking at my eyes, "Mhmm. " He pauses but then replies, "Silver. Just like your eyes."

He would've caught my flushed red cheeks if he didn't move his eyes towards the road at the right time.

"Oh, I almost forgot to ask. Do you need any help convincing your family about me?" He asks. I get confused for a second but my wolf reminds me of the human act.

"Not really, all of the family i had passed away," I reply.

     Realizing my family never got to meet their daughter's mate, my mind brings out an old memory of how Horus and father used to get annoyed when mother used to remind of my mate. An unconscious painful smile makes its way into my mouth.

A warm, big hand holds my smaller ones as Atlas says, "Hey you zoned out for a moment."

"Sorry I- I was remembering a memory, " I reply. I don't shrug his touch off and let it stay. The good memories caused more pain than the painful ones.

"I'm sorry, " Atlas whispers but loud enough for a human to hear.

"It's okay, it's been a long time, " I pause and look at him. He wanted to ask something but stopped before any words left his mouth. I've lived long enough to read people's faces now.