Chapter Twenty Nine : Intoxicated

I N T O X I C A T E D

Isabelle

Wrapped up in the comfortable, white sheets of my bed, I stir to wake. Stretching out, I slowly twist my head, blinking my eyes open. Thomas' arms cling around my bare waist, his breath fanning against my shoulder.

The top half of his tanned, naked body is exposed, the sun beaming through the window onto it. His chocolatey waves of hair fall onto his forehead. I take a moment to gaze at his elegant, handsome features.

"Did your parents not ever teach you it's rude to stare." He stirs, cracking one of his eyes open. I smile, turning around and advancing forwards to greet him with a kiss.

"Hi." I speak softly.

"Good morning." He happily croaks. He scoops my bare body closer and we snuggle up together. I swirl my fingers on his pecks, before placing a series of kisses on the skin of his shoulder. After a moment, I begin to suck on it.

"Are you trying to give me a hickey?!" He grabs me by the waist, tossing me to the side. I let out squeals of laughter as he rolls over me, trapping me underneath his muscular body. He tickles me and I wriggle around, trying to escape him.

"Stop! Stop, stop!" I plead. Eventually he does and I wrap my arms around his shoulders, our laughter fading out.  He looks so cute in the morning, a big cheesy grin, tired lines underneath his twinkling green eyes. I wrinkle my nose up at him.

"What? What's that face?" He questions with a frown.

"Nothing." I shake my head, innocently. He narrows his eyes with a smile and leans down to give me yet another lengthy, soft kiss. His lips trail along my jaw and down to my neck. "Can we do a repeat of last night?" I whisper.

"You read my mind." He chuckles against my skin.

**

The next few days are incredible. It's as if I've completely forgotten about everything that has happened recently. I've been so preoccupied that the thought hasn't crossed my mind since Thomas came back.

This feels like the proper start for Thomas and I. We can't stay away from each other. We are having sex all the time, everywhere. Before we go to bed, in the morning, in the middle of the night, when I'm supposed to be making dinner, instead of reading or watching TV, even when we're meant to be going to class.

There's not an hour in the day that goes by where neither of us aren't thinking about touching each other and if we're not, it means we're already doing it.

Anyone can see. We're drunk, but not from any kind of drink or alcohol. We're drunk off of each other. The way we laugh, the way we feel, touch, look at each other.

I'm falling for him, everything about him. And there's absolutely nothing I can do to stop it from happening. It's inevitable, like we were always meant to be. 

We find each other, completely and utterly intoxicating.

**

Licking my finger, I turn the pages of my book as I sit out on the balcony, enduring the chilly afternoon, the sun beginning to set. Thomas has been sat in my company for a while now and due to me not paying him the slightest bit of attention he quickly becomes impatient and bored.

"Are we still going to Wesley's later?" He brings my head out of my book.

"Yeah. I'm up for it if you are." I answer with a smile.

Wesley's parents are away so he's organized a big movie night in his cinema room and invited a bunch of his friends over. I can't even fathom how rich you must be to be able to have a whole room dedicated to watching movies on a huge screen.